part 31 romantic night

Mature content ahead:

"Stop me please..." Ayansh murmured kissing below her neck when her saree opened from shoulder and land on floor.. Her stomach was now visible.

"Don't stop" Anjali muttered fisting her hand on his shirt tightly

Ayansh opened his eyes with jerk hearing her words.. "Wh...whaat? " He asked gulping

Anjali palmed his cheeks and pecked his lips softly.. "Don't stop today ayansh. "

This was enough for ayansh to know what she wants. He picked her in his arms and laid on bed softly kissing her lips again..

He tucked his hand in her saree pleats and opened them leaving her only in underskirt..
Moving towards her jaw he kiss there sucking and nibbling the skin while his hand was rubbing her soft arm..

He made her sit and opened her blouse hooks.. It fall from her shoulder leaving her only in bra..

Ayansh gulped and looked in anjali's eyes.. "You sure? We can wait" Anjali smiled at this.. "Don't be a gentleman today ayansh.. I'm yours and i trust you with myself"

Ayansh smiled and kissed her forehead.. In a second he remove her bra and kissed her shoulder sliding bra down.. He then moved towards her collarbone and kissed there.. He sucked her neck and kissed below her neck making her shudder..
Now she was half naked.. Ayansh pushed her lightly to bed and pecked her breasts one by one.. His cold hand grabbed her one breast and moulded it making her shiver.. Ayansh took her nipple in his mouth and sucked it while his other hand was pinching and rubbing her another nipple.
She arched her back upwards more into his mouth..

Moving further, he roam his hand on her stomach.. He bite lightly on her soft breast.. And move towards her stomach kissing and biting there..

His hand was roaming on her bare back creating wierd sensation in her stomach.. He removes his shirt as well and kissed her on lips.. She roamed her hands on his back making him shudder..

Opening the knot of her underskirt he remove it.. He remove her pantie with it as well..
Now she was all naked in front of him.. Her chest was heaving up and down due to long breathes

"So beautiful" Ayansh murmured seeing her body..
He remove his clothes as well.. And kissed her thigh biting and nibbling there.. He roam his hands on her soft legs and kissed very inch of her legs..

He then moved towards her clit and kissed there.. "If you want me to stop anytime then tell me okay.. Your comfort is my first priority! " He said making her smile.

He entered his fingers inside her to  which she moaned in pain..
"Relax.. Take deep breathes" Je instructed her .. Then he entered his another finger as well
"Aah... " Anjali moaned in pain and pleasure both..

Ayansh move forward and kissed her lips.. Placing his length on her clit he entered while his lips were on hers to distract her from pain
Anjali yelled and tears fall down from her lips..
"Shh... It's okay.. It's okay... Take deep breathes.. Hmm..?. You are my strong Anjali na! " Ayansh carrass her cheeks kissing her lips

Anjali nodded and took deep breathes.. Ayansh stayed in same position till she got comfortable..

Anjali nodded saying him to move.. He moved as slowly as he can to not give her more pain..
Slowly her pain subsided into pleasure..
Ayansh increased his speed after seeing that she is now fine.. They both moaned in pleasure..
Giving one last stroke they both cum together..
Ayansh laid himself on her.. Both were panting heavily..
Ayansh looked at her with adoration and love in his eyes.. He palmed her cheeks and said " I love you meri jaan"
Anjali looked at him with shock then smiled "I love you too ayansh" Saying this she hugged him tightly..
"This is best night for me.. " Ayansh said and took her in Long and passionate kiss..
"Thank you for loving me" Ayansh said after breaking kiss and pecked her nose..

Ayansh kissed her forehead and covered her with a blanket before going to clean himself..
After cleaning himself he cleaned her as well calmly to not disturb her sleep. She was asleep when he came..

Then they both slept cuddling each other..

..........

Anjali opened her eyes and blushed seeing herself naked in ayansh's arms.. They were covered with blanket.. Her head was on ayansh's chest and legs entangled.. Ayansh was holding her tightly from waist..

Anjali looked at his face which was shining in daylight . She moved forward and trace her finger on his face.. Moving from her forehead she move towards her nose then lips.. She was about to move further when suddenly he kissed her fingers..

Anjali gasped seeing his.. Ayansh opened his eyes and chuckled at her shocked face
"Y-you were awake? " She asked blinking her eyes
Ayansh also blink his eyes as yes..
He kissed her forehead and hold her tightly from back due to which their naked chests touch eached other..

anjali's eyes widened at this.. Ayansh moved back little to not make her uncomfortable or awkward.. He looked at Anjali whose cheeks were red..
He wanted to bite them so did he..
"Aah.. What was that? " Anjali asked glaring at him and rubbing her cheeks

"You are so cute... Snd your red cheeks.. Ufff.. " Ayansh said with smile
He carrassed her cheek

"Anjali.. You rest there. I'll prepare hot bath for you. It will remove your pain.. Hmm? Ayansh said to which she nodded and kissed his cheeks
Ayansh smiled and went to washroom after covering her with blanket..

Writing smut is so difficult yrr.. Mujhe khud sharam ati hai likhte hue..
Anyways.. Vote if you like it.. ❤