part 4 Naman is back

AYANSH POV:

Shocked will be understatement to say when I got to know that naman ran from the marriage... It was jerk behavior of him... In this society, people only blames woman... And now I'm worried for anjali... She is nice person...she is honest, dedicated and sweet person.. She don't deserve this...

Then me and dad went to their house...

When dad was asking for forgiveness, she came down stairs dolled up as bride.. She was looking stunning, beautiful and etheral... Red colour was adding to her beauty... She was confused seeing us there..

When her brother told her about this, she got shocked.. Her eyes reflect pain.. She didn't deserve this all..

Suddenly her brother's scream
Got me out of this thought.. Her dad... Oh god naman what has he done..

I and rishabh bhaiya took uncle towards his room where her friend called some medicines and injections and treated uncle.. It was minor attack due to shock...

Then suddenly dad announced something that make me shock ..
He told them to make anjali marry me because of fucking reputation...dad didn't asked me about this.. I know If he had, then I will.Not decline it.. But still.. Anyways.... This is what my life is.. Will she be happy living with me..

After getting married, we went home...

Then, nikita took her to my room.. While daadi called me in her room.. Saying that she trust me and I'll not break her trust..
Also everything is written in destiny..

I nodded and hugged her.. Then I went into my... OUR room.. She was standing in balcony.. She came in room.. I went towards washroom to get change out of this dress.. I came back and ask her to sit to have talk with her..

I told ask her about opinion.. Regarding us, our marriage!
That marriage was forced for both of us... But she said that she believe in marriage.. And she want to give it chance only if I also.. I was happy that she is ready to give us a chance.. But then I told her about family..

Yes, she is my step mother.. She, naman, and nitika don't like me a bit.. And about dad, he don't hate me.. But not love me too.. I don't know why.. Only my daadi love me.. She had given me loge of mother and father.. Alone.. She is my support system.. This is because of her, I'm living here... And of course how can i forget my best friend... That idiot is not there.. He is in America for some office work.. Due to wedding thing, I was not able to go.. So he went.. We are friends for more than 10 years..
He understand me more than myself.. He always support me..

About my company, I and he started it on our own.. With help of some savings... With out sharp business mind and communication skills, it became success...

When my wife said that she has no Problem living here.. I was more than happy.. Then I insisted to sleep on couch but she said that we can share bed..

NEXT DAY:
I woke up and went for jogging.. Then I came back to see my wife is not there.. Mayebe she is in closet..I then went to washroom to get ready... I came outside.. But she called me... She wanted help to tie her blouse strings.. I was nervous.. She was too.. I then tied it with shivering fingers.. My fingers touched her smooth back... It was new kind of sensation..

She was looking so beautiful... In that red saree, minimal makeup, open hair... Also I noticed that she had removed her engagement ring.. I felt happy and also decided to make her wear ring.. Given by me..

Then we both went downstairs... To get SHOCK.
Naman was standing with a girl who looked like a bride..

"What is all this naman? Are you not shameful for your act? " Dad yelled at him

"Dad I didn't wanted to marry anjali.. I love Tanvi and wanted to marry her.. That's why.. I ran away.. Because you forced me in this all.. " Naman said back

Dad slapped naman

"You have no idea what you have done naman! Because of you our and anjali's family Repuation were at stake.. And what about anjali.. " Dad yelled back

"Sunie please bas karie.. Now what ever has done, we should accept it.. And we should welcome our daughter in law.. " My step mother said holding dad's hand..

"I'm going.. Jo krna hai vo kro.. " Dad said and stormed out of house..

Then I hold anjali's hands and went toward daadi... Her warmth was doing something to me.. I want to hold her hands forever..

"Are mere bachon.. Aao " Daadi exclaimed with joy..

Me and anjali took daadi's blessings..

"Bhot pyaare lag rhe hain mere bache.. Bilkul ram sita jese.. Kisi ki najar na lage" Daadi said and put some black kohl behind our ears..

"What's all this mom? " Naman asked his mom after entering with his wife

"Let's go to your room.. We will talk there" She said and three of them to their room along with nikita..

Now only me, daadi and anjali were left there..

"Daadi ji.. Vo actually what should I made for first rasoi? " Anjali asked

"Ohh.. Breakfast is already prepared by cooks.. You have to prepare a sweet beta.. " Daadi said patting her cheeks..

Anjali nodded with smile and asked further "Okay so should I make kheer? "

Daadi said "Yes beta.. You can make it.. If you want any help then there are cooks in kitchen, you can ask them.. Okay"

Anjali said " Ji daadi " And she went in kitchen to make kheer..

I also wanted to go there but i can't.. So i sat with daadi and ask her whether her medicines are finish so i can order more...