part 5

Seeing naman with another girl, i didn't feel jealous or something.. Because he never took initiative to make him special in my life.. I felt angry.. Because of him, my father had that condition... And upto that he don't even have any guilt..

And stepmom how can she forgive him? He is wrong... I'm not saying to don't accept him.. But she should he angry or upset over this fact... But now I can connect dots.. And i feel that she knew about this.. That's why she never behave good with me.. Daadi, uncle and nikita were nice with me till the times we met.. But she also didn't initiate any conversation...

Anyways.. I should ignore them.. Just like the way they are ignoring My husband.. I took faadi's blessings.. And then went to kitchen to prepare kheer.. I hope I don't mess anything..

After making kheer, I took some from it and keep in front of God.... Whenever, new bride make something for first time, so some part of it is keep in front of God.. Only after that it can be tasted..

I then with help of cook bring breakfast outside.. Daadi, avyansh, naman, tanvi, nikita and stepmom was sitting..

"You sit here.. We will serve ourselves " Ayansh said with light smile..

I sat beside ayansh..

We all started eating breakfast...
Then they started eating kheer..
To be honest I only made it for daadi, my husband, nikita and dad.. But i can't refuse naman and his mom to not eat it right.. I don't have any problem with tanvi only is she behave civil with me.. If she is going to be bitch, then I will show what real bitch is... I'm. Not typical bahu who will treat everyone as good..

If a person is nice with me, then I'll be nice... But if he/she is bad then I'll be worst..

I then wait for daadi and ayansh response about kheer

"Hmm.. It's really nice bacha... " Daadi said with smile

I smile gratefully.. Then I look towards my husband..

"Hmm.. It's really good.. " He said with smile

Bas ab din bangya mera.. Mere pati aur daadi ne tarif kr di..

"It's not too good.. It's okay okay " Stepmom said making face..

I badly wanted to say that I don't want her approval but I stop myself from saying this..

"Yeah it's tooo sweet" Tanvi said

Argh... So she is going to be bitch... Because kheer is really nice..

"Yeah just like you" I replied with tight smile

Ayansh, daadi and nikita chuckled while others 3 glared at me which I gladly ignored...

"It's good bhabhi" Nikita said with light smile...

"Thank you niki" I said smilingly...

Well, nikita she is fine... I mean she will try to be on side where there is her benefit.. This much I had concluded till now because I am good at observing..

"Acha beta listen.. When will your brother come to take you? " Daadiji asked

Ayansh's neck snapped towards daadi..
Me. And daadi looked at him confusedly

He raised his brows towards daadi

"Uffo.. It's ritual.. Pagphera khte hain ise.. You will go to bring her in evening okay.. Don't forget it " Daadi explained to which he nodded with little smile

"Actually in 10 minutes maybe" I replied

Then I heard my brother's and vivaan voice..

I hugger bhai tightly... And then vivaan hugged me and kissed me on my cheeks..

Bhai then took blessings from daadi ... Then his gaze went towards naman.. His blood boiled seeing him.. He was about to went towards him when I hold his arm and shooked my head as no.. He sighed, then he hugged ayansh and patted his back.. He also took blessings of my dear step sasu mom...

"Bu... I mis youuu.. You cum back me.. " Vivaan who was in ayansh's arms said with a pout

" Aww my baby, I also miss you.. And I'm coming with you.. Don't worry we will play so many games.. " I said walking towards vivaan who was still in ayansh's arms.. Vivaan smiled gladly showing his 2 teeths..

"Chlein? " Bhai asked

I nodded  .. Then we both went with vivaan.. And ayansh came to said bye to us..

"Uhh.. Actually at what time should I come to pick you? " Ayansh asked

"At 7.00 p. m. Or after that whenever you feel free" Bhai said to ayansh.. Tow hich he nodded

"Bye take care" I whispered when bhai went to sit in driver seat..

He smiled softly " Yeah you too.. " And came forward to kiss vivaan's  cheeks

"By vivaan" He said to which vivaan smiled

I whispered in vivaan's ears to give him goodbye kiss... Vivaan nodded and kissed kn ayansh's cheeks to which he grinned widely..

Then I went with bhai and vivaan...

"How is papa bhai? " I asked bhai

"He is fine now.. Don't worry.. By the way everything fine? How is ayansh? " Bhai asked while driving

"He is nice.. We both decided to give us chance" I said with smile

"Hmm.. And what about that bastard.. Why you didn't let me beat him? " Bhai asked with angry face

"Bhai jo hona tha hogya.. It was ny destiny.. And to be honest I'm happy that I'm not married to someone who don't respect other's feelings.... He is not even guitly.. Moreover, he love someone else.. So.." I said and sighed

Bhai smiled softly

"Hmm.. Acha listen.. Promise me one thing" Bhai said