part 9

AYANSH POV:
I was so tired after meeting. I reached home at 11.00 I entered our room and get shocked seeing her awake.. When I asked why she didn't slept.. Then she replied that she was waiting for me.. No one waited for me.. Daadi used to wait but I refused her because of her health.. I use to do dinner alone.. And then slept alone.. My life was like this..

But when she said she waited for me, I felt happier more than ever.. She gave me water.. Then after changing, I came down stairs, and she was heating food.. Usually I heat it on my own.. But here she was heating it for me.. I arrange crockeey on the table and we sat there.. I thought that she had her dinner.. But she didn't.. When she said that she waited for me... And she wanted to give company me, I felt something which I can't even explain.. Her this sweet gesture make my heartbeat skip.. She cared for me.. She is amazing.. I wanted to hug her for this, but I didn't want to scare her.. So I kept it myself.. She asked me about my day.. I felt complete.. Her waiting for me,giving me water, accompanying me at dinner, asking me about my day.. For others they may be minimal, but for me, these things matter.. These little gestures, did something to me..

Then we both slept..

NEXT DAY:
We both get ready and went downstairs..

Today she wore baby pink net saree .. She was looking so beautiful in it..

We sat on dining table

We sat on dining table.. Everyone was already present there..
We wished everyone..

We ate our dinner silently..
"Bye daadi" I said and touch her feet for blessings.. She also did that.. She then said bye to others too..

We both went inside car..

"Actually, anjali I was thinking that today, we both can do dinner outside.. If you are okay with it.. " I said

"Yeah I'm okay with it.. " She said smilingly..

"Okay so I'll come at 8.00 and pick you .. You must be ready okay.. " I said with smile.. To which she nodded..

We reached office.. She was about to go when I pulled her from her arm..
She collided with my chest..
We both lost in each other eyes..
I moved forward towards her.. She closed her eyes.. Our breathing got faster.. I kissed her forehead.. I then looked at her..
"Bye and thanks for yesterday.. Waiting for me.. It's very big thing for me.. No one has ever wait for me.. " I said smilingly