part 19

ANJALI POV:

He cupped my cheeks with his palms, we both were drenched in water coming from the shower..
and he then asked

"Anjali can i kiss you please? " He asked looking in my eyes

I gulped.. How can I not fall for him when he respect me so much.. If he wanted then he can kiss me right now without asking anything.. Still he wanted my permission... Day be day, I'm falling for him.. And I guess it won't take much time for me to fall in love with my husband

He closed his eyes and started moving backwards on getting no answer from me..

"Yes" I answered immediately to stop him..

He looked at me shocked

I looked down not able to match his intense gaze..

He came forward and again cupped by cheeks softly "you sure? You don't have to say yes for my sake jaan"

I blushed by 'jaan' word..

"I.. I'm sure ayansh" I said without looking at him..right now I was feeling so shy that my gaze was fixed on floor..

He lifted my chin and looked in my eyes..

He gave me soft smile.. And leaned forwad.. We both weren't caring for water that was continuously drenching .. In fact it was making it more hot..

He came closer and finally my lips touched with his.. We both froze by this.. It was different kind of sensation.. After few seconds, he nibbled on my lower lip and sucked it gently.. Our kiss was full of care and love..
He hold me like a delicate doll.. His one hand was on my cheeks and other on my bare waist drawing random patterns..
My both hands were around his neck..
I tilted my head to gave him more access..
It felt as if water was also kissing us..

We both parted due to lack of breaths.. He joined our foreheads..

We took long breathes to calm ourselves.. He was moving his hand up and down on by back to calm myself..

"You know it was my dream to have my first kiss under rain.. And you completed it.. This shower felt like rain drops.. " I whispered shyly

He chuckled

He then stopped shower and brought a towel and started soaking water from my hair..

"Change your dress otherwise you will get cold" He said soflty and kissed my forehead.. He then left the room..

And here I was a blushing mess.. I was feeling so good and shy at the same time.. I lost my first kiss to him.., my husband..

He came back with my night dress back and gave it to me..

I changed my saree to night dress.. And came outside.. He was in balcony. He also has changed in closet I guess..

I went near him towards the balcony.. He was gazing at the sky most at stars

He smiled on noticing my presence..

"Ayansh, look at these two stars .. These are our mummas.. It seems like these two are now friends.. Isn't it? " I asked and look at him..

He was smiling at stars "true.. Our moms are looking at us...

I said teasingly " You know your mumma must be telling my mumma how good daughter in law , she got.. Isn't it.? "

We both laughed at this.. "That is true.. My mom is lucky to have daughter in law like you and I'm also lucky to have you as my wife" He said looking at me with different emotion... Love.. Is it love.. Or I'm hallucinating