Chapter 1

Disclamer: Any songs or shows are owned by their respective company/producers and all the people in this story will either be OC's or actual people and those who are real will act how I write them to act! This story does not depict anyone other than the way I write them

3rd POV

It was The Game Awards 2023 and things were heated, but not as heated as 2022. Multiple big games were released and multiple more were announced. Hundreds of people were watching online or in person, including many streamers and youtubers. Many youtubers were at the event such as Valkyrae, Jacksepticeye, Pokimane, Sykkuno and many many more. The game award for best art directed game had been given out and everyone was expecting it to go to the next award but the host, Geoff Keighley, had another idea.

Geoff: Now, I would like to introduce a special guest who has a performance for us tonight but to also unveil a new game that he is apart of. He will be preforming one of his best songs in the gaming world.

The lights all suddenly turn blue, confusing everyone.

Geoff: Say hello to content creator, streamer and music artist... Crescent Wings other wise known as Y/n!

A logo appears on the screen which seemed to be a pair of glowing wings causing the crowd to roar in excitement and happiness.

The lights all suddenly went out making everyone confused until music could be heard which got everyone hyped for what was coming

As the lights return to normal, Y/n was seen on the stage with a guitar. He hands it to a staff member before walking to the microphone while everyone cheers at his performance. He smiles as everyone stops clapping.

Y/n: Thank you, everyone. It's an honour to be preforming at The Game Awards tonight and it's an even bigger honour to be telling you about a new game that has been in the making for a while. A game where I have made music for, shocker I know.

Everyone laughed a bit at Y/n's joke including many streamers and content creators in the crowd.

Y/n: I hope you all are ready for... Devil May Cry: Peak of Combat.

Everyone cheered as Y/n's logo disappeared and he walked to the side of the stage.

(Ik it wasn't shown at The Game Awards but I just feel like using and having it in here)

Everyone cheers and claps at the trailer for the game. Y/n walked back to the center of the stage where the microphone was.