Chapter 9

-------------------------------------(Y/N POV)-------------------------------

I slowly opened my eyes and shot up, looking at my surroundings. I was on the couch under some blankets from my moms bed. I look at the coffee table beside me to see a hot chocolate with a Marigold flower set next to the mug. The hot chocolate appeared to be hot earlier but was out for a while, so it wasn't exactly 'hot' chocolate anymore. "Huh...?" I muttered out. Mars must of heard me because he looked at me from behind the couch and yelled to everyone "GUYS! THEY ARE AWAKE!" I heard a few gasps as all the planets scramble down, hugging onto me with their gravity "Y/N! you're okay!" Earth said happily. I sigh "Gosh Wh-... what about the building? How did you guys save me? The building was burning!" Mars smiled at me "Dude, We made the fire to come save you! It was certainly a close call, eh?" I was even more confused "Wait... how did you guys save me?" Mars smiled more at me "Why don't we show you?"

All the planets stepped away from one side of the couch showing Venus, smiling at me with cracks all over him. He wasn't in the best shape. "V-Venus! Are you okay!?" I yelled, he coughed a bit. "Yeah I'm good... Because of my high temperatures I was able to save you without being burnt to death. My damages will heal fast." I sigh and smile at him "Thank you... so much Venus. I finally know the truth because of you, and I'll forever try to repay you for it." Mercury then said "wait wait wait... what truth?" He tilts his head as I sighed. "My dad... He left for that space company?" I look at Saturn since he was the first person I told about that, and he nodded at me in concern as I said that. "My father, he is Mr. ROTSAR. I just found out when he told me." everyone was shocked. "No. way." Saturn said "How exciting! I love a good plot twist, don't you!?" He smiled.

But his smile only made me sigh "Yeah, for you... he left my damn mother the minute he could for a hotter woman. That makes Becca-" Venus interrupted me "Your half-sister!" I sigh "Yeah, Venus is right. My half-sister." Venus looked at me, in understanding. "Listen, I know I was a complete jerk to you at the beginning of this whole thing. But seriously, that's crazy. But don't expect me to do this kind of thing everyday, I can't go around being everyone's personal firefighter." I chuckled "I won't." I still couldn't believe Venus sacrificed himself just to make sure everyone here and myself could continue on. At this beginning of this whole thing when they appeared in the kitchen I expected him to sort of not give a asteroid frick about me. About anybody for that matter. 

Jupiter looked up at me "Listen, this was a very nice thing of Venus to do. And for you to do too. I say we eat some food, and figure this whole thing out." I look up at him in worry "Well we are sorta out of groceries.." Earth smiles at me "Lets order another pizza!" I sigh again "That's the thing, mom hasn't even been at work! She's missing, and so we spent all the money on the card." Mars then says "Listen, I'm sure we can find something here. You didn't go shopping THAT long ago! You also bought a few extra things that weren't on the list!" He opened the pantry. "Hmmm... Some pizza dough, sauce, cheese... we can make our own pizza, Earth!" Mercury screamed "whaatt...!? No fair! I wanna make a pizza too!" Uranus yelled "Me too, mate!" Saturn also yelled "Would it be too much to ask if I could possibly join in-?" I then say "How about we ALL make this pizza together? Instead of filling the house with our yells." Jupiter chuckled "That's seems like a more responsible idea.." Venus raised an eyebrow "Hey... did anybody else hear that-?" I tilted my head "Hear what, Venus-?" Venus mumbled loudly "I heard a banging in the basement..."

I listen for a few seconds, for maybe the banging to reoccur. Nothing. "I didn't hear anything Venus, maybe your head is playing a few tricks, because of the fire and your damages? You sit back and relax. Me and the others will make the pizza so we can all eat." He gave me a small smile, a nod, and closed his little eyes as he continued to lay on the grey leather couch. I got up and began to go with the other planets to the kitchen. I grabbed the pre-made dough and took it out of the green bag, slamming it on the counter making a little bit of a bang, and giggled. "PIZZA TIMEEE!" I yelled, smiling. "YESSS!" Earth yelled back, also smiling. Mercury tried opening the jar with his gravity, but failed poorly. I giggled and grabbed the jar. "Here, I'll help ya." He sighed "what's the point of making it so tight!?" I sigh and smile "You tell me!" After about three hard tugs the cap twisted off and I shook my hand around for a few seconds trying to get a feel of it again as I hand the jar to Mars, who already had the butter knife, and spread the sauce all on the pizza. He added the perfect amount. Not too much, and not too little.

"I'll add the cheese!" Saturn yelled. Grabbing the bag and shaking the whole damn thing on it! "Woah okay!" I grab the bag, but it was a bit too late. "what?" He tilted his head confused, not knowing that that pizza is gonna be so hard to eat with all that cheese. But once I saw his little face, sighed, shook my head, and smiled at him, not wanting to hurt his sensitive feelings. "Nothing." I smiled. He smiled back. "Good!" Jupiter set the timer for the oven, and shuffled it in since we were all too scared to go near heat after almost burning to death. We all waited a bit, talking and chatting as they stood there and I leaned up on the counter, and then the oven beeped. Out came delicious cheesy pizza. All of  us including Venus dug in. "Woah.. this is perfect!" I yelled, even with all the cheese it just basically made the thing better. 

Jupiter then said "Your right.. Now. About your mother, I-" The phone rang. "I'm human, outta the way, I'll get it!" I yelled, putting my plate down and putting the house phone to my ear. "Y/N residence speaking!" 

"Y/N?" My mothers voice answered

"M-mom!?" I yelled in panic, causing the planets to look over in shock, I could hear a few planets go "What?!" "who is it!" "its their mom!" My mother talked in a shaky tone, of anxiety and worry, and great speed. "Dear, I don't have a lot of time. At all, really. So I need you to listen perfectly, and attentively. Your father has kidnapped me. And I'm sure you know that by this point. He kidnapped me because I know how to help you with your issue. He knew about the planets the moment they appeared, and he knew because of your abilities that it was you who brought them. He didn't know however where to find you or what you looked like grown up this much. So, it's up to you to save me, alright?" I was shocked "But where are you!? How do I find you!?" I yelled into the phone "Honey I don't have time I-" the phone hung up. The planets were silent in shock, not knowing what to say. 

Suddenly, I hear a noise from the door, to see another note slipped under it. It said "In the basement." I was about to run there, without a second thought. Jupiter suddenly held me back and grabbed my shoulder. "DON'T!" he yelled "Don't do this! last time you trusted a note under the door it was a trap! Don't go!" I shoved him away "I don't care! She's here! its what Venus heard earlier, I know it!" As I quickly ran to the basement door all the planets rushed behind me, as the slam the door open, first thing I hear, my mothers voice.

"Y/N!!!!!!"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author:

oh. my. gosh- I am so incredibly sorry. I know I haven't updated in like a month. And I feel awful about it- 

Life has been so crazy recently especially with school, and state tests have like drained me so much. and writer block out of nowhere was like "Haha, you thought you could get away from ME!? pathetic fool!" 

Next chapter is the last chapter though- so I can get this dumb story over with already ;-;

I promise I'll try to get this out as soon as possible and I may not even wait for next Saturday. Thank you so much for reading this if your still here- and I'll see you again as soon as possible-

Word count: 1521