Chapter 26

But it didn't all end well. I thought this joy would lead to the masquerade, but in the middle, a disturbance appeared.

It was when he came down from the podium and was being congratulated by everyone. Leto saw a man approaching him.

The man wearing a monocle and neatly dressed was obviously from the Arsene family.

The butler's expression was not good, as if what happened at the academy had already fallen into the Arsene's ears. Noticing this, Leto frowned.

"Leah?"

When I grabbed him, Leto relaxed his hardened expression and looked at me. He grabbed my wrist and slipped out of the crowd.

"I think I'll have to go back to the mansion for a while."

Leto's voice was low. It was clear that he didn't want to go. I didn't want to send Leto to the Arsene family either, but if he doesn't go, his parents might come to the academy like last time. I gently held Leto's hand.

"Go ahead, I'm sure nothing will happen."

"......."

Leto smiled slightly and nodded.

"I will be sure to come back before the masquerade."

"Yes."

"Wait for me."

After saying that, he left. Please let nothing happen......

Entering the dormitory alone, I felt as if my heart was as empty as the vacant spot at Leto's side.

Every time Leto went to the Arsene mansion, he never returned to the dormitory early.

Maybe he'll be back late again this time. It's only been a few hours since I saw him and I already missed Leto. What was he doing now?

Then I fell asleep.

Being alone in an instant, I was left looking around. I worried whether Leto would arrive on time.

"Bree?"

Turning my head, I could see a man in a neat frock coat.

I Confessed to the crosssdresserजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें