Chapter 8

They say successful people are diligent. Leto, who passed the entrance exam in first place, was much more motivated than Bree was.

Bree glanced at Leto, who passed by her.

"Why are you here?"

"Do you need my help?"

"Huh?"

Why would he offer his help? She became a little hesitant. Bree was slightly reluctant, but if it went on like this, She would end up not being able to reject him.

"Leah, what on earth is this?"

"I read it in a book."

What kind of book did he read? Leto was applying makeup on her face using products borrowed from another student. Apart from the ball or other special occasions, Bree never wore makeup so she was not used to this feeling.

In the first place, it was strange to be within a breath away from Leto felt ticklish.

"Close your eyes."

Leto said quietly. But, should she really leave Leto to do my makeup? Although he claims he was a woman now, he was actually a man......In <How To Recognise A Murderer>, there was no mention of him being good with makeup.

"What kind of book was that?"

"<Makeup looks your partner might hate>."

Wow, what a unique title. How terrible would it be that it made your partner hate it? Bree found a hand mirror on the desk and picked it up. Then, she looked at her face.

"Hey, I told you not to peek."

Leto said in a dissatisfied tone. Bree was dumbfounded. The thick makeup felt strange and nothing like her. To be honest, it was freaky. She was worried when he took a long time to apply the makeup, but didn't know it would end up like this.

Not over yet, he started spraying two different perfumes all over her body. She got dizzy from the scent of two strong perfumes at once.

He smiled contentedly after the perfume was applied, indicating he was finally finished.

"Alright, let's go now."

"Where?"

Leto dragged her outside. As soon as Bree walked down the hallway, Soon the student's whispers could be heard nearby.

On the other hand, Leto, who applied the makeup, looked rather happy as if he was finding this situation rather amusing.