Chapter 6

Bree couldn't quite remember her life before reincarnating, but there was just one sentence that was stuck in her mind. And she used to ponder about the quote all night.

Although Bree have become closer to Leto compared to the beginning.

As a result of her worries, bree head kept nodding forwards despite being in the middle of a major class.

Eventually, unable to withstand the drowsiness, her head completely fell forwards but a large hand prevented Bree face from hitting the desk.

"Oh, thank you. Leah."

"Focus."

After his sharp reply, he concentrated on the class again. It has been two weeks since she entered Lexley Academy.

The faces of her classmates became somewhat familiar, and Bree gradually memorised their names.

Considering Leto's environment and family history, She could understand his personality to some extent.

Nevertheless, today she sat beside Leto again.

He still had frequent nightmares. He called out his mother's name several times and even broke out in cold sweat.

At the sight of that, Bree felt bad for Leto, After hesitating for a while, She approached him and looked at his palm that was sticking out under the blanket. Glancing at Leto, who was still moaning, She grabbed his pinky.

When Leto flinched, She was also surprised, but fortunately, he didn't wake up.

"It's okay, Leto."

I whispered quietly.

"Everything will be alright."

Were my words delivered to Leto? His breathing became more and more calmer, and he no longer called for his mother.

Watching Leto fall asleep quietly, I wiped off the sweat on his forehead.

Leto and Bree continued to stay close when they went to classes, following students from other dorms.

Perhaps because the students have recognised that Leto and Her were close friends, they no longer tried to separate us. Another good news was that the student's perspective of Leto seemed to have changed slightly.

In the past, he was recognised as a child who was pretty but had a bad personality and was cold-hearted. However, now he seemed to be viewed as a friend of mine.

Leto and Bree hurriedly flipped their book open and looked at the professor.