Chapter 5

When we arrived at the dormitory after our work was done, Glancing at the indifferent and cold Leto, She couldn't decide what to do next.

Let's take a shower first. I quietly entered the bathroom to avoid disturbing him. She was intending to take off my clothes and underwear without hesitation. When her stomach was exposed, the door suddenly swung open.

"......!"

"......."

Leto's eyes met hers. His face hardened. He paused as if he had yet to properly grasp the situation, but soon his face turned beetroot red. At that moment, Leto finally came to his senses and moved away fleetingly.

"Sorry!"

The door slammed shut. Bree was left equally confused.

However, She couldn't even scold Leto for suddenly entering the bathroom. She was not fully naked, and what's the huge deal for women to see each other? Bree planned to take a shower as if nothing had happened.

After taking a bath, She changed into her pajamas and carefully exited the bathroom. Then, She noticed Leto sitting calmly on the bed. Why were you sitting like that? She headed to her bed, glancing at him. Leto stared at her anxiously and soon opened his mouth.

"It was a mistake just now."

There was a slight tremor in his bold words. To be honest, Leto was adorable. Bree shrugged in response.

"Well, aren't we both girls anyways?"

As she smiled, he flinched. He seemed to have felt guilty. He turned his head away with a face full of remorse.

Then, he suddenly walked over to the desk and picked up a piece of paper and a pen.

What was he trying to do? Bree approached Leto and looked at what he was writing.

[Compulsory Roommate Rules]

All of a sudden?

"It seems that the other kids have already set their own rules."

"I don't think we need to?"

"I need it. If you're dissatisfied with it, go change roommates."

When she nodded, Leto responded in agreement and began to write down the rules.

[1. Do not disturb me when I'm studying.]

This worked fine for me as well. She thought the rules were going to be extreme and difficult, but was satisfied that they were rather natural.

"Second, don't take off your clothes carelessly."

Yes, this rule. Bree knew it would appear. When Leto noticed that I didn't mention anything, he wrote down the second rule. After the two, the rules began to increase instantly.

On the other hand, Leto moved his pen without hesitation, as if he was satisfied with the rules he made.

[3. Always knock when someone is taking a bath.]

"Okay."

When Bree answered, Leto nodded. This way, we can prevent mishaps like before. Fortunately, it was before she was completely undressed, but if She had taken them all off, She didn't want to imagine it.

"Fourth, keep your distance. Don't come near me."

"No way!"

"Because you're dangerous."

Bree was speechless at Leto's words. He was really perceiving her as a threat. Did She push it too far?

"How far is the distance?"

When Bree asked, Leto suddenly stepped back and moved away from me. This distance was so far away that she couldn't even sit next to him in class.

How did that make sense? When Bree shook her head, Leto took a step forward as if he was acting generous. As she moved forward with a huge step, Leto flinched, not seeing that coming.

"This much?"

"This is enough. I won't yield any further."

Compared to her staring at Leto, he could barely maintain eye contact with me.

"F-fine."

Really? When his permission was granted, Leto quickly avoided her and wrote down the rules on the paper. The rest of the rules were also slowly written and agreed amongst Leto and Bree. A total of ten rules were created in a way that was appropriate akin to the basic rules amongst roommates.

[1. Do not disturb people when they're studying.

2. Do not take your clothes off carelessly.

3. Always knock when someone is taking a bath.

4. Keep your distances.

5. Do not bring friends over in the dorm room aimlessly.

6. Use your own soap and bath supplies.

7. Do not be too loud.

8. Do not leave your undergarments unattended.

9. Do not touch or trigger the other person's Polmions.

The established rules were pasted on a visible wall. Leto stood there, smiling as if he was satisfied with the rules he had set.

"Then what if someone breaks the rules?"

"Let's pay 2 golds each."

Bree mouth naturally widened at the mention of the huge price of 2 gold. With that amount of money, you could buy more than 20 books and eat as much as you want. You could purchase a gorgeous dress at that price, but alas, this rich young master probably thought differently.

"No. You're the daughter of the Duke of Arsene, but I'm poor so it's not possible."

Moreover, the Lexley Academy cost my entire family's fortune. The tuition she had to pay every time was already heavy, let alone two golds.

Leto pondered for a while, probably considering my position.