Then I got a pair of looser pants, to not be completely naked.
So I only had my bikini bra and the pants on. It was hot outside.

I went downstairs with the towels.
The boys eyes were on me.
"Wow, you look beautiful kath." Traci gave me a compliment. And Kelly looked at him with a "stop flirting with her" look.
"Thanks Traci. But where's Noa and Phil?"
"They went to buy something to drink and eat for later on the beach." Kelly said.
"We thought we can maybe sleep at the beach today. We have enough tents." Steve said.
" I mean I have no problem with it. As long Phil keeps his dick away from my best friend." I gave them a serious look. And they laughed.
" Well, all we know is that he won't shut his mouth talking about her. Everything we hear since he wakes up until he gets back to sleep is how much he likes her how beautiful she is and that he doesn't care of her age. But he's scared of you."
"Wow, well that's something new, I have no problem with them hanging around, it ain't my problem what she does as long I don't hear dumb shit. He needs to take care of her and to act good cause if he doesn't I'm the one who's gonna break his fucking face. She been thru a lot with her step father too I don't want her to feel like that again. And the thing is,he needs to worry about is her mom not me."
"Well that's good thing to know."
"Yeah, and also please tell them I don't want to hear them fuck at night. That's literally the last thing I want to dream of."
I said.

After one hour they came back. With bags full of food and a lot of Alkohol.
The thing about me and Alkohol is that I only drink wine. I'm always scared to drink again because I don't wanna go back to being a fucking drug and Alkohol addicted.

"Alright we got a lot of popcorn, marshmallows, oh and here is your favorite chocolate kath, and Alkohol." Phil Said.
"Alright then I go wear my bikini and we can go." Noa said.

Me and Kelly went downstairs to my car bringing all the stuff.
"Here, take the motorcycle key."
"Thank you kells."

In the meantime Noa was ready to.
We all were ready to go until..

"Kelly?" I heard a known male voice.
I turn around and saw the weirdos from the bar that night. Nikki sixx and his other Friends. The only one I kinda like it it was the short one with black hair that he always haves sun glasses on. He's the only one that was really polite with me.

"Nikki??" Kelly and Traci said. 
"What the fuck are you guys doing here?" Nikki said as he hugged Kelly and Traci.
"We're going to the beach." Kelly said.
"Whoa wait a minute, you are Katherina right?" T-bone said.
"Yep, that's me."
"You guys know each other?" Nikki asked.
"Well we meet when she first moved in here and we helped her with the couch, since then we became friends with her and her best friend." Phil said.
"Well long time not seen Kath." Nikki said with a tricky smile.
"Yeah you to asshole." I said.
Nikki looked at me with a smile while he was checking me out.
"You guys wanna come with us? We got food and Alkohol.. we're gonna sleep at the beach tonight. I mean if is ok for the girls." Traci said.
"I don't have a problem." Noa said as she looked at me.
"Well I don't give a fuck, so I'm going now you guys can come along or still chatting."
I went on the motorcycle and started the motor.
I could feel there eyes were on me.
And I took of.
I wasn't angry I just kinda have a bad feeling how this whole thing with us and them will start and I don't like it.
But never mind I just wanna have fun today.
I won't let someone or something bothering me.

"Whoa did we do something?" Vince said confused.
"Nah she's just like that." Noa said.
"That girl is a fucking badass, driving a motorcycle with only a bra on that can turn into a lot of accidents." T- bone said.
"Let's just go." Noa said.

Noas pov:
I went in the car with the boys, Phil was driving, and the other new guys got in they own car. I don't know what's wrong with Soph. I'm really worried about her. But all i know is that she asked Kelly about the motorcycle. She loves to ride motorcycle I know this is making her really happy right know.
I also brought her guitar with. She really needs to sing and play something.