Memories..

Noah

I gulp down heavily. "Papa?" I say though me and Papa's link and only got silence. I take a shaky first step and freeze. I sniff the air and spell blood. Papa's blood.

Without word I ran inside and scanned my rooms around the house to see Papa on the ground, not moving. Blood gushing out of a deep chest wound. I almost throw up looking, but I couldn't look away.

"Papa's dead.." I shake at that though while wet warm tears start to overflow my eyes. I walk to him and nudge his cheek saying my goodbye. I turn my head towards his stomach and whine. "My sisters.." I whine, feeling my wolf morn for our family.

I slowly start to walk away from papa and begin to trot outside the house to hide in a near bush when I saw two adult wolves I knew that weren't from my pack.

I almost lay down from how low I was putting myself so I wouldn't get caught. I see my friends hiding on the opposite side of me, one of the adults started to sniff the air and walk towards where I'm hiding. I freeze up then and there, not knowing what to do. I ears perked up when I saw Billy move and dash out of his hiding place and made a run for it with two full grown wolves after him. My eyes widen, I hesitantly take a step forward but stop to hear a familiar howl of pain. I look back be hide my shoulder and dash off towards the direction of the pained howl. I see a wolf on the ground with another above it grabbing its neck, ending it's life. Once I got closer I froze, Dad was the wolf under. I start to shake, I'm all alone.

"Noah, Run." I hear a faint women's voice say in my head, I don't know why but I followed her directions.

I shake my head and run as fast I could away from the scene. Away from my home, away from all my family and friends. I feel tears steam through my eyes, down my cheeks. I try and blink them away but the continue to flow.

"Noah you need to wake up." the voice says again.

"Noah wake up!"

"NOAH"

I wake up with a gasp, feeing sweat dripping down my forehead. I look around panicking, I calm down once I feel my mates hand on my cheek with a concerned look written on his face. "Noah you started crying in your sleep-" before he could say anything else, I hug him. Without question he hugs me back tightly, rubbing my back.

"I had a nightmare.." I say slowly, Robbin wipes away a tear that I didn't know that fell. He gives me a small smile and kisses my cheek. He moves to the other side of the couch and lays down, patting his chest, inviting me over. I crawl over and wrap my arms around his little body. I place my head on his chest, hearing his heartbeat made me calm down by a bit. It's so soothing and beautiful to listen to.

"What was the nightmare about?" I think hard on whether or not to tell him. I burry my face into his chest, pulling him closer to myself and sigh. "It was about the last time I saw my parents." Silence filled the room as he played with my hair which calmed me. I could tell he didn't know what to say after, but just him being here, meant a lot. I could stay here forever, but I knew I couldn't. I have to go home sometime today. I can't just turn my back on my family, even if we weren't blood related. I sit up and look down, seeing Robbins beautiful eyes looking right back at me. I felt my move before my brain could register what was happening.

I gently brush our lips together, connecting them into a soft yet gentle kiss. I feel his arms wrap around my neck, him deepening the kiss. I move my tongue to his bottom lip seeing if he would open for me, and he did. Our kiss was long and passionate, we break away only so we could breathe. But I don't mind suffocating this way..

"Robbin.. I have to go home today." I say after catching my breathe. His lustful eyes soon replace with sadden ones. "Don't worry my love, i'll be back" I say smiling, he blushes from what i'm guessing the nickname I just gave him. I lay down, switching our positions so he is now laying on me. He nuzzles into my neck as he gets comfortable.

"My love, you do know that you haven't talk me all of what mates do." He nuzzled further into my neck, probably trying to hide. I sit up with him now in my lap, each of his laps on either sides of my torso.

"My love?"

"Yes Noah.." he says as he hides his face in my neck. I run my hands along his waist. As I remove his face from his hiding spot and lean into his ear whispering "Willy you tell me?" I see a the tip of his ears turn red as he nods slowly, I smirk and kiss his earlobe softy.

"H-How about I explain the next time you sleep over?.." He questions and I take a moment to think if I should say yes or no. "If that's what you want my love". With that he snuggles closer to me, the sparks he leaves everywhere he touches makes my heart swell. I could feel something start and try to push in my head. I couldn't tell what it was but I fought it back, causing me to have a migraine, a really bad one at that. I cruse under my breathe, I look at Robbin and see sorry in his eyes. His mouth starts to move but I couldn't hear anything. What's going on?

"Noah let me through." I hear a voice say in my head, one that i've heard before.. it's the same voice that said mate. 'Who are you?'

'I'm your wolf. Let me through and stop resisting me. You have been for the past few years.' Before I speak I feel another painful headache coming through, so I do as he asked. I stopped pushing him back, I felt his presence. I felt Robbin's hands on my cheeks, redirecting my face towards him. I smile softly at him and he mirrors it back to me. We stay on the couch cuddling for a little bit more until we notice the time.

We grab my stuff that was scattered around the house and leave so I can make sure to get back in time. As we leave we say our byes to his parents. We hold each other hands as we walk back to my house, once we get there which felt like forever but hey i'm not complaining. I look around, making sure no one see's us. I turn around and gently grab his chin, lifting it and stealing his lips in a soft kiss. I smile into the kiss, "Goodbye My love, I'll see you soon." With that I leave after he says bye and begins to walk back into the forest shadows.

What an eventful birthday.

———

A/N:

I HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOYED!! MAKE SURE TO VOTE! 🤍🤍