Sister

A/N: sorry this took forever again. School is a bit stressfullll, and sorry if this isn't long </3.

Noah's POV:

It's been a few weeks since me and Robin have met. He has explained many things about mates and the wonders of the human world and many other things. Talking about Robin, I wonder where he goes every day. We can only see each other for so long.

Maybe I should follow him next time he leaves.. I shake my head at that thought.

"That would very rude of me to do that" I huff out without noticing. I take a deep breathe and slowly lay down on the cold cave floor I was in currently.

I'll see my little bunny tomorrow..

I feel the warm breeze blow on my muzzle. I huff out annoyed. I'm to comfortable to get up. I take a deep breath and sigh, standing up on my four paws. I shake my fur out, shaking any bug that could've crawled on me.

I slowly start to walk out of the cave I was sleeping in and start to wonder around, trying to find a lake I found a few days ago. I see the shimmery waterfall and start to walk over to it. I start to run and sprint, jumping into the small lake.

Moving my legs and paws, I move myself up to the shallow end. Shaking out my fur, I look up and see the sun shining as bright as ever. I sit down and stare, yes it's not good to do so. But right now it's not as bright as it usually is.

I look back down and look around as I sit in the shallow end of the lake. I see a faint fog coming in, that's going to suck to get back home. I grunt at the thought of trying to find my home like a lost puppy.

Click

My ears and head shoot up, looking around carefully. Scanning for where that noise came from. I sniff the air, but I can't smell anything with this dog getting thicker.

Click, click

This time there was a light. I look where the light was coming from and see a four teenage humans, three boys and one girl. But what surprised me was that Robin was with them.

"Shit, it saw us!" One of the guys whispered. I grunt and look at Robin, tilting my head in confusion. Robin seemed uncomfortable, I take a step forward breaking a small stick in the process gaining all eyes of the four teenagers and Robin.

"Uhm.. guys l-lets go-" Robin tried stuttering out before one of the larger males slapped him across the cheek.

"Oh shut up fag, this wolf is huge and can cost us millions!" The larger male snapped at him.

My eyes widen in anger and surprise, I crouch down ready to pounce. Then I did, I sprinted at the guy, grabbing his arm with my teeth. Bitting down hard I feel the flesh break. A loud cry broke out. Along with a few hits coming to my stomach and back.

But I don't care, he hurt my Robin. So I'll hurt him. I growled at that though, biting down more.

"Noah stop it! Let go!" I hear Robin say with worry. Grunting, I slowly let go of the human's arm and walk back with a nasty snarl. I walk over to Robin and sit next to him. Staring down anyone that moved. But my eyes were mostly on the one that hit my mate.

"What the hell was that, why did that thing listen to you?!" The bleeding human huffed out with anger. I growl in response which quickly shut him up.

"Uhm.." my mate breathed out. I nudge his hand and gently grab it while getting up. I whine and point with my muzzle where we should go. But all I got in response was a sad look from him.

I tilt my head in confusion.

"Robin, get your ass over here! I don't need our Parents to wonder where their kid went!" I look over and see the girl speaking. Robin made some sort of gesture to the girl and she nodded.

"You two get him out of here, no questions." She blankly told them and pushes them off. Once they were out of view she turned to me. I raise my brow at her.

I started to growl once she took her first step, "oh hush up, I'm like you. A shifter, just a bunny one. I'm Robins sister." My reaction to this was probably somehow funny, seeing how the girl laughed.

"Sorry I didn't tell you about her-" Robin suddenly spoke up, I shift and hug him in a tight hug.

"It's not your fault Bunny." I say bluntly not caring his sister was here or not.

"Ahem.. I'm so glad it's foggy out and not be able to see all... that" my mates sister said, referring to me not being clothed. I grunt, earning a giggle from my small mate.

I pull my mate into my lap, cuddling him tightly. Robins cheeks were bright red.

"You know just because you have pants on doesn't mean your dressed." Robin spoke out loud.

"Why? You don't like the view?" I smirked, getting a flustered groan from my little mate.

"Okayyy, stop being so lovely dovey. Single bun over here... Robin you know you'll have to tell our parents about this."

I can feel robins anxiety grow.

A/N: sorry it's shortttt</3

*REMEMBER TO VOTE*