Names

Noah's Pov:

"Robin, my name is Robin. You?" he says. Robin, cute. I shake my head and look back at him. "Noah." I say and I could've sworn he said it under his breathe. I clear my throat, catching his attention. "I need to go, how do I get b-" I get cut off by my phone ringing. I grab it, reading Mom, I answer it knowing i'm about to get in a bit of trouble.

"Where the heck are you?!" She yells over the phone to where I have to move my phone from my ear. Robin looks at me wide eyed. I sigh and put it back to my ear.

"Sorry mom.. I curiosity got to me and I walked into the forest and-" I notice how Robin stiffens up, I should probably not say anything about the 'secret village'.

"and?" My mom says angrily from over the phone. Geez even though she is such a kind person.. she can be scary sometimes.

"and I thought it would be nice to get out of the house for my birthday. You know, no school or anything?" I say hoping she takes that excuse.

"Fine.. get back home safely. I'll take your sister to school. Whenever you get back home me and your Dad will most likely not be there. Make sure to be back by or before 8 pm! Happy birthday son" Yes it worked! I smile at the last bit and say thank you, hanging up. I look back at Robin.

"Looks like I can stay.. so explain to me what is happening currently?" I look at him raising my eyebrow. He steps closer and smiles softly. Oh god he is adorable..

"Happy birthday. I'm sorry I was caught up with everything else that I wasn't able to say it." Just met him yet he is making my heart skip beats. What the heck is happening today?! First a wolf shows up, it makes me sit down. Then makes me follow it to a secret village.. It runs away, leaving me with some women. Went somewhere in a big building, get asked questions. Then got dragged here by this beauty. I snap back into reality, noticing that he just told me happy birthday.

"Thank you" I pull a small smile on my lips as I look down at him. Short.

"It's hard to explain what but maybe if I show you, it would help a little?" He says waiting for my answer. I tense up and nod at him. I don't know what awaits to happen but I am to curious to say no. "Okay" I say waiting for what's going to happen next. I see him visibly take a deep breathe and it goes quiet.

Pop.

Crack.

I cringe at what I hear and see his bones pop and crack out of place, moving into different spots as before. If I blinked I would've missed it, and within a second. In front of me was a man and now it's the wolf I saw outside my window. My eyes widen at what just happened before me. I couldn't believe it. I must be dreaming, there's no way this actually happened?!

I pinch myself to see if I was dreaming, I shake my hand from the sting from me pinching myself. Geez that hurt. Great so this isn't a dream. The wolf sits down and looks up at me, to what i'm guessing, waiting for a response. I gulp and kneel down to be eye level with the wolf.

"Robin?" I ask as the wolf chirps and wags its tail at my question. "Okay.. can you uhm, do whatever the heck you just did and so we can talk? I'm confused." The wolf shook its head and within seconds, the man was sitting in front of me. He quickly grabs his clothes and put them on himself as I look away to give him privacy.

"You can turn around now.." I turn around and see him now with clothes. I start to open my mouth to speak but stopped when he started to explain that he was a werewolf. The ranks of the pack, what rank he is. How werewolf stuffy works?? Then what mates are.. and telling me i'm his mate?!

"How" I cut him off talking with my question. He takes a moment to think and opens his mouth. He gets interrupted by the door slamming open.

Unknown POV:

Today is Benjamin's and Devon's sons' birthday, he turns 18 today. If he finds out what type of wolf he is, he could put my plan into shambles!

"Alpha.." I hear someone open the door with a crack. "What?!" I yell at them, already angered by the thought of my enemies son ruining my plan. I turn to see my pack mate trembling and taking in shakey breathes. I smirk at this, I always love to see people fear me.

"W-we found the boy in a human household!" They say forcing out their voice, I grin. "Good, tell my 2nd in command and 3rd in command to come to my office. You may leave now." They quickly nod and run out the door going to do as I asked.

Oh this is gunna be good. I don't need another Mackenzie Valley Wolf to make my plan go to shame. I had already eliminated the pack of them but the Alpha's and Luno's eldest pup got away. But now that we know where the pup is.. we can get rid of it. Knowing that it's in a human house, the wolf probably doesn't even know it's a wolf! Let's keep it that way, maybe.

I grin.

Make the pup be in my pack. My wolf howls in my head with agreement. Having a beast like him would come in handy.

Oh how the games have just began. Be ready Noah.