Him

Benjamin's POV:

"Get back here!" Devon shouts at me playfully, running to try and grab me. I smirked, holding onto the bag of sweets I had in my arms, I was trying to protect from Devon ate them all. "Nuh-uh! Your going to eat them all!" I said sticking my tongue out playfully at Devon. Causing him to lowly chuckle.

I run between the couch that was in the living room in the pack house. It was early in the morning so I doubt anyone is awake or is just now waking up. It has been a few weeks since I got here, the elder giving us advice knowing even after their word that you can't separate mates. Almost impossible without their being a fight happening. Everyone seems to slowly accept me. Devon announced me as his Lunos. Even though I'm also an Alpha. But I slowly accepted it, things have been great and peaceful around here. I got to see the pups and some of the wolves from my old pack I got to help. Them being in the pack right next to us. We weren't enemies which was a good thing, I get pulled out of my thoughts by being pinned down by Devon on the couch.

"Now can I have my sweets?" He asks cheekily, smirking down at me. I roll my eyes, smiling. "Nope" I said popping the 'p'. He sighed playfully and leaned down, nipping at my neck. I gasp as I start to get aroused, squirming underneath him uncomfortably. I'm getting turned on.. just from him nipping at my neck. I feel my cheeks get heated from that thought, Devon leaning up and smirking down at me.

He then leans down again and whispers in my ear. "Now now little pup. Calm down you'll get what you want tonight" he states huskily, making my body shake in bliss. He leans up and snatches the bag of sweets out of my grasp and stands up while I lean up to sit on the couch correctly. I huff in annoyance as he looks at me with an amused smile on his face.

I get up and peck his cheek and leave the room leaving him in shook. I chuckle quietly to myself. I notice four pups were up and peeking their heads in another direction so I walked slowly up be hide them. "What are you guys doing? Isn't it a bit to early for you four to be awake?"

All four of them jumped at the sound of my voice and quickly turns to look at me with wide eyes. I bite back a laugh, they look like they just got caught doing a crime. I raise my brow and look at them, waiting for an answer. "L-Lunos we weren't d-doing anything!" One of them spits out trying to act brave for the other pups. I could stare in awe of how adorable this was. "Mhm" I hum at the answer I was given. "So why are you four doing here?" They stare at each other and look back at me. One sighed, "Today is our big sister's birthday."

"We wanted to bake her the biggest cake ever!" I smile softly, "Come on". They look at me questioning to actually do so or not, but once I took the first step into the kitchen they hurried along and followed close be hide me.

"Okay, what type of cake does she like?" I turn to look at them smiling. They all seemed to understand what was going on and all started to smile happily. "She likes red velvet!" One of them state happily. "Well let's get to it!"

I put the four pups to work, which I learned their names. The girl's name was Lily, the shortest boy was Tony. The second shortest boy was named Liam, and the tallest out of the bunch was named TJ. I guess over the time we were working on the cake I hadn't noticed some people gathered around to watch, with soft smiles on their faces. The head chef showed up at some point and helped us so we didn't make it wrong. Thank god he did because Lily almost spilled flour everywhere. The cake was done now and we just needed to decorate it after it cooled down a bit.

"Damn we make a good team" I got four little heads shoot at me. "You can't say that word!" I couldn't help but burst out laughing at their mad expressions. I sit down on the ground while they scold me on not saying bad words, while I'm trying to hold back my laughter.