Cuddle pile!

A/N: I just noticed you could vote- 😭

.............

Benjamin's POV:

We got Rosemary to a herd near by and got her settled in. Took a lot of wolves to actually get her off my hip. Literally. It's been two days since then. Right now I'm watching over the pups of the new pack I'm now apart of. Moonrise pack, never thought I'd be apart of a pack that wasn't my own. I wonder what happened to Dad. I shook my head to stop thinking about that. Then focused on the little wolf pup's that were no where in sight. Shit, where did they go?!

I stand up quickly to only get pushed back down by a lot of weight. I grunt in pain and look at whatever was on top of me. I let out an annoyed huff, the pup's. I lean up and push them off of me. "Seriously, you guys almost made me have a heart attack!"

They look down in guilt. Great now I feel bad at getting onto them. I sigh and stand up, taking off my shirt and pants, only leaving my boxers on. I then go hide be hide a tree and take them off. I quickly shift into my wolf and walk out to them. Which apparently surprised them, I let out a wolfish chuckle at their shocked expressions. I walk over to them and get into a playful position. From half on the ground, lower half aka my butt up in the air with my tail wagging like crazy, with my tongue hanging out of my mouth.

Right before I could even make a move they all tackled me, and started to clam on top of me, pulling my ears and tail. You name it, they literally bite everything but my belly because I was now laying on my stomach now. I started to grab them and put them beside me to try and make them claim down. Which somehow works, my eyes widen at how fast asleep they went. Never knew babysitting was this easy.

I lay my head down, curling into a ball around them

I lay my head down, curling into a ball around them. I seemed to also fallen asleep because I felt a nudge to my nose and woke up to glowing red eyes staring at me. I almost showed my teeth, but didn't when I recognized when my eyes adjusted. Devon.

He started to wag his tail at me like a little puppy. He started to walk closer and licked the top of my head, and kept nudging me. I tilt my head, confused at what he is trying to say. He huffs and turns his head be hide him. Their were people looking worried and staring at the pup's that were still asleep. Oh, must be their parents.

I slowly got up and nudged the pup's awake to go to their parents. This reminded me so much of my old pack.. when we were actually a pack. I felt something wet on my nose, to see that Devon was licking me all over the face and had sat down. I huff out in annoyance at him and roll my eyes, or at least tried to.

I walked to him and sat next to him, putting my head against his neck, rubbing my head against his neck. I saw him wagging his tail in the corner of my eye, adorable. I let out a long yawn and laid down again. Devon huffed and laid down with me. Wrapping himself around me, which somehow he was bigger than me. To be completely honest I thought my shift was bigger. I guess I was wrong then?

I cuddled against in, and closed my eyes. Starting to fall asleep again. But this time with my mate cuddling me, and much more comfortable.

Devon's POV:

God he is so cute. I smile a wolfish grin. Moving closer to my mate, if people didn't know we were mates. They definitely will now. I started to grooming him while he was asleep by my side. Even if it was a cat thing.

I stopped when I heard a growl, my ears prick up quickly to see another large wolf walk towards us. I push my mate towards me more and get ready if I needed to attack. Which was false. I let go of how tense I was but kept my ears pricked up. Why is my Dad over here?

He nodded his head at me, greeting me. Which I nodded my head back, greeting him. He kept walking and went into the pack house. I shook my head so I didn't start to think things I shouldn't. But also., did he come from the elders? Did they say he could stay? Did they say he had to leave? So many questions started to pile into my head. Them all disappearing when I heard the most adorable yawn I've ever heard.

I looked down to see my mate yawning, and moving closer to me. I mentally smile and cuddle him, putting my head over him. Falling asleep.

...........

(A/N RQ!: They are now in Devon's room. Benjamin woke up and they shifted and got clothed and are now sitting on Devon's bed cuddling watching the small TV he has in his room in front of his bed)

...........

"Okay that is not fair!" My mate shouted angrily.

"It's not! Seriously them two belong together and she came out of no where and is like 'Oh no me and him are a thing'. Girl no you guys aren't! The dude is literally gay!!" I couldn't help but burst out laughing at my mates angrily explanation.

"Don't laugh at me!" Smack!

"Ow! Okay okay I'm sorry I'm sorry!" I chuckle, having trouble saying that between breathes. Benji pouting like a little kid, turning his back towards me. "Aw baby don't turn around".

"What- did you just call me?-" he said with a surprised tone of voice and turned to look at me. I softly kiss him and lean back, grinning. "Your my baby, babe, hunny, lo-" I got cut off by Benji's hand covering up my mouth. "Okay okay I get it."

"Are you blushing?" I said removing his hand with a smirk on my lips.

"No!"

I chuckle while he pouted, with his lips curved up at the side of his lips. "Do you think my Dad is still out there?" I widen my eyes and turn to look at my mate and his random question. I sigh and grab his waist and put him on my lap, wrapping my arms around him, pulling him close. "I don't know, but let's hope that he either isn't or is far far away."

He looked down with a stone cold expression. "Why would be even do this. He loved the pack, and my Mom." I grab his chin gently and pull his head up to look me in my eyes. "I wish I had an answer to that question but sadly I don't" I state with a soft smile, pulling him in for a hug.

He let out a yawn, wrapping his arms around my neck, nuzzling my neck with his nose. Chuckling softly, I rub his back softly. "Tried still?"

"For your information I had to babysit pups, and those little rascals have a lot of energy." He said point at my chest with his pointer finger. I laugh softly at that, "Okay okay, get some rest then"

"Mhm" he says already half asleep, I look back to the Tv and grab the remote and change the show.

................

????:

"I cant believe you lost him!" I said almost shouting angrily, punching the nearest thing close to me. I take my hand out of the hole I had made in the wall and turn to the rouge standing in front of me. "I made a deal with him, you know exactly what he'll do once he finds out we lost his prize."

"Y-yes Alpha, we are deeply sorry, we will get him soon!" I roll my eyes in disgust. "You better or else he won't just have my head, but everyone that is here head's." That seemed to turn them all pale. Expect one.

"What's so bad about a fucking Lion shifter?" Everyone turned to him and looked at him like he was crazy or going insane. I chuckle darkly. "Have you never seen a Lion shifter before? They can take us all out without breaking a single sweat drop. But if your so bold why not you go face him right now hm?" That seemed to shut him up. I grunt in annoyance and turn to the rogues I was talking to.

"What the hell are you still doing here?!" They quickly shifted and started to run into the forest for the hunt. The hunt for the person that caused so much trouble, he should've just stayed in his room. I'll get you back, don't worry my son. You'll be back with me and your new mate. Benjamin.