Siblings

Robin:

As I start to open my mouth to explain how we are mates to Noah, the door slams open. We quickly snapheads to see my sister standing in the door frame, looking upset for some reason. "Lily, you okay-" I ask getting cut off by her talking. I look at her confused, not understanding a single thing coming out of her mouth because she is rambling.

"Woah, woah, woah. Slow please. I cant understand a single word your saying to me right now." I say, cutting her off. She looks at me and sighs. "Ugh okay so. The dude I've had a crush on found his mate! It's not me though.." she says with a sad yet forceful sigh. I open my mouth to say something but get cut off by her again. "And! It's that dumb whore who has slept with everyone! Like I'm surprised he didn't reject her, right then and there. Like he is so nice and everything but nah. He gets stuck with some prick. I feel so bad for him Robin" she says with a pout. I look at her amused and sigh.

"Lily, mates are mates. Picked by the moon goddess and she has made a mate for everyone. Sometimes mates made stupid decisions. But that is just how it is sometimes. Plus you have a mate somewhere out there. Your only 17 you know, so you have plenty of time to find your mate." I say with a smile and she smiles back at me.

"Erm.." I hear Noah clear his throat catching mine and Lily's attention. Shoot I completely forgot he was here.. "Talking about mates" I hear Lily say, I look back at her and she winks, making me blush. She walks over to my mate and has to look up. If my thoughts aren't true, then this is one tall human. "Geez your tall.. Robin I think I know who is going to be top." She says with a shocked expression. "Lily that's not something you say!" I say flustered, I look over at him and he just looks confused.

Adorable.

Noah:

I tilt my head confused, on whom I know now is Robins sister, Lily, comment on someone being the top? "So.. are you going to explain to me how we are mates?" I raise my brow at Robin and he clears his throat, getting rid of the blush off his cheeks a little. "Right so uhm, there has never been a wolf and a human whom have been mates. That meaning, your most likely a wolf as well." I look at him for a little and start laughing.

He looks at me with wide eyes and so does his sister, looking back and forth between me and him, connecting the dots. "Yeah no, I'm definitely a human, I have human parents."

"Are you adopted?" I look at him with a long face. "No, I am not adopted." I sigh out, I know I look a little different than my family but there's no way I'm adopted. "Okay, your 18 now right?" I nod at Robin's question. "You should stay here, usually if a pup hasn't shifted by their 1st birthday, they have their first shift on their 18th."

"Cant, I have to get back home by 8. Plus I'm human so that won't be happening." He looks at the ground for the moment, and looks back up at me. "Say that you are spending the night at someone's house? Please, if nothing happens tonight then I will leave you alone. I promise." I look at his eyes, I could hear sadness said with his words and for some reason I felt that emotion too. I shake my head and nod, agreeing. I take out my phone and call my mom.

"Yes?" She asks.

"Could I have a sleepover with my new friend?"

Silence.

"Of course! Just make it back safe! No getting or getting anyone pregnant."

"Mom, I'm not getting anyone pregnant. I'm good."

She laughs and says 'okay', and hangs up. I turn to look at Robin. He was blushing again while his sister, Lily, was smirking at him. "Do I want to know?" I ask, catching a grin from Lily and Robin blushing even more. "Maybe, maybe not. It's getting late, Ima go. Bye!" Lily says as she walks out of the door, closing it with a grin.

I sit down on the sofa that was in the living room, I grab my phone and start to scroll on social media. Trying to make it less awkward, but only making it even more awkward. I hear a soft thud next to me, I could feel his eyes over my shoulder. I gulp and look over at him, catching his stares. He continues to stare at my phone, I smile softly and move closer to him. Startling him a little. "Sorry, I though you'd want to see better." I look away from him, blushing a little. I felt something brush against my arm, I look over seeing him now right next to me.

I try to focus on my phone, but couldn't help from feeling a weird feeling from our arms touching. I could feel my heart quicken and my cheeks get flustered. Why am I getting this way?!

"What's wrong" He asks, I look down at him. "Oh uhm.. its nothing." I say and look back at my phone, trying to calm my heart down. He leans in and puts his ear on my chest, my hearts starts to beat so fast that it started to hurt. I could feel my blood rush to my cheeks, making them redder.

"Your hearts beating really fast." He states, I stay quiet and lean back, looking away at the ground by the wall. "He grabs my chin and gently brings it back to look at him. I bite the inside of my cheeks as I look down at him. My eyes widen at a sudden pain in my back, I grunt. He looks up at me with a confused expression.

Crack.

I gasp in pain, falling on top of him, once our bodies touch the pain seemed to lessen. But still hurt like hell. I grunt in pain, trying to hold him closer, our clothes getting in the way. I hear whimper from under me, I might be crushing him right now but I couldn't move from how much pain I was in.

I feel his arms wrap around my neck, playing with my hair. "Shh, its okay. I called the pack doctor." He whimpered out, and another sharp pain came and along with it another cracking sound. I bite down on my lip, tasting a little iron as I do so. I wrap my arms around him tightly, not allowing him to go. I close my eyes and everything goes pitch black.

I look around and see a women standing in front of me. I look at her confused, I go to open my mouth but she puts her finger to her mouth, smiling. "Don't worry my child, your mate will explain everything. Just know that your the last of your kind. There's a great foe that will come cross your path. Be ready to make the right choice." and with that, I open my eyes.

I groan and look in front of me, seeing Robin and the the Pack doctor known as Ellie, talking. Robin suddenly snaps his head towards me and comes to sit in front of me. I could've sworn I was taller than him, I put my head up and now we are eye level. For some reason.. I feel different.

"You feeling okay?" Robins asks, I try to speak but all that came out was a bark? What the heck. I guess Robin sensed my confusion and giggled. Cute. "Your in your wolf form, I can't understand you unless you mindlink me." I tilt my head at him, wolf form? What is he talking about. I move my hand forward and see it's not at all a hand, its a paw. I try and stand up to my full length, I grunt in pain. Still being taller than Robin, I look down at him, him having to look up at me with wide eyes.

"Geez your massive." He says under his breathe, I could feel my ears perk up at every sound happening around me. My nose started to twitch in every direction, picking up smells I've never smelt before. Ellie clears her throat, catching our attention.

Mate. My eyes widen at the sudden voice in my head. I start panicking wonder where it came from.

Make sure to vote!!