Fawn

Author's Note:
Sorry it took so long to update! School has been a hassle lately, I'll update more now though:)! Anyways enjoy!

.................

Benjamin's POV:

As we got farther and farther away from my old pack, I could feel the pack bond fade and soon break. I could tell we were getting closer to the other pack territory, by seeing how the red wolf in front of us. Which by the way is Raya, she started to slow down on the running. Looking around in the tree's like she is looking for something. I tilted my head a bit wondering what she was doing but shook it off. Probably nothing..

Raya soon stopped and stood there with her ears up. Me slowly stopping be hide her and looking back at what's left of my former pack. Walking to them and counting to make sure everyone was here. After making sure everyone was there, which they were, I turned to look at Raya. Still standing still, like she is waiting for something or someone.

That's when I felt it, it felt like someone was watching us. I quickly got into my protective stance by the pup's. Raya started to growl lowly. Definitely not friendly whatever it is.

She started to back up to stand by me, and got into a defensive stance. Soon walked out a large dark brown wolf, with glowing red eyes. An Alpha. Not a good thing, shit.

The wolf soon shifted to be a man, around 6'6. Very buff frame, still glowing red eyes showing his wolf was in control. With dark short brown hair. With a scent that smelled disgusting to smell, a rouge. An alpha at that too?

"Oh claim down, I'm not here to cause any trouble" the man standing in front of us says smirking. I stand up straight (still being in wolf form) but my muscles still tense if he decides to attack. "You know the rules, this is the rogue's territory. Not for pack wolves." He states lowly, causing Raya beside me to growl with a snap.

Within a blink of an eye, where the man was standing was now a wolf. He ran at us, Rays gathering all the wolves I had left of my pack and running to who knows where, and I running at the wolf. We collided, we quickly got up and started to circle each other.

You never make the first move in fighting. Alway's wait for the prey to move first, but it seems like he is waiting as well seeing how we have been circling each other for a while. I'm getting inpatient, so I ran to him first. Unsuccessfully grabbing his neck to make a clean kill, he launched himself on top of me holding my neck. Biting down roughly.

I need to get out of here before I lose to much blood! I stand up weakly to only get pushed back down by the wolf. I growl lowly trying to get up, and successfully do too. Shaking him off of me and I dart into the woods. I hear heavy thuds from be hide me. I need to shake him off. I ran faster to try and get away, and it seemed to work, I couldn't hear anyone following me anymore nor could I smell any scents near. I saw a lake up ahead, I started to slow down, panting. Walking up to the lake, I sat down in it, lowering myself further to clean my wounds so they could start to heal.

I must've fallen asleep at some point, opening my eye's it was now noon. The sun starting to set, it was quite a beautiful sight to see. The blue fading into purple, pink, orange and red. I turned my head slightly, wincing at the soreness. At least it was healed now. Slowly getting up, I shook off any water on me. I padded through the forest, slowly. Making sure not to caught any attention, I dont want to get caught up in another fight.

'Still can't believe we lost that, if we stayed a bit longer, we could've won!' Rin yelled in my head, earning a headache to deal with. Rin we could've won, and you know that. If we stayed we would have been killed that earning myself a low huff from him. I mentally rolled my eyes at him and pushed him back, I need to focus now. My old pack must've reached the place Raya was speaking of by now, so now I'm alone. No pack. No family.