Back?!

AN:

Hey everyone, i've been a bit and I completely forgot about this app. I might continue this but I would be started off with Noah's story and it will be different. The other story of his I had planned out a few years ago was... interesting. But I believe i've gotten better at writing and will be able to make this better!! Also whenever I got back on here and read y'all's comments I was bamboozled by how nice you guys are, I honestly was expecting hate! But because of that is why ima continue it:).

Some info:

Noah's parents were killed in a pack fight, he was to little to remember this. He was found in the forest by a human couple and was adopted into the family. He has a younger sister by a couple of years. He grown up knowing nothing of him being a werewolf. But whenever he turns 18 everything changes for him. He is now trying to figure out what he is without anyone knowing but stumbles upon another pack in the forest while doing so. What happens next?

I'll try and post every other week or every week! Then if it's two or more in one week then I must be bored🥲.

But sorry to make y'all lovely people wait!! I'll be back with more in a bit!

Also.. make sure to vote<3 Have a lovely day everyone, thank you so much for the support!!<3

PEACE OUT! ✌️