Betrayal

Benjamin's POV:

I rubbed my eyes tiredly. I haven't been able to get any sleep last night, I stayed up thinking about the deal my Dad has made without me even knowing.

"I can't believe he'd do that.." I sighed out laying back on my bed looking up at the celling.

Mating with another that isn't your mate is basically rejecting your mate and which that process hurts and sometimes kills the person. My Dad is a stubborn person which means it'll be hard to change his mind on this. Plus the poor girl, what's her name again? Raya! That's her name. Anyways Raya already found her mate. This is just unfair to the both of us.

I sit up and walk into the bathroom. "Shower, maybe that'll help you to claim down." I sighed out turning on the water for the shower. Slowly taking off my clothes and getting into the shower.

The water was warm and hot, just hot I like it. It flows down my face, to my chest and lower. I almost forget that I'm in the shower as I start to think about it all again. I sighed one last time and quickly washed myself.

Stepping out of the shower and putting on a towel around my waist, walking into my bedroom. Finding some shorts and putting them on. I walk to my window I have in my room and stare out of it.

The moon was bright, it's brightness being the light that lights up my room. I guess I haven't noticed how late it was.

I heard a knock on my door and quickly snapped my neck over to look at it. I caught a scent that was familiar as my Dad's. I walk to the door and open it to see a pissed off Alpha.

"Future Luna Raya disappeared, do you know where she went?" he spat out.

I only had a confused face which made my pissed off Dad even more angry. "She ran away, I knew the North River pack couldn't keep up their side of the deal!" he exclaims loudly. Most likely waking up whoever that was near.

"Does that mean the deal is o-" slap!

My eyes widen. Did.. did Dad just slap me? "No the deal is not off, we will find her." he says almost yelling.

"Raya already found her mate so it would be horrible to make her mate with another. Even if it's for the packs. We could make another way of alliance with them?" I state clammily.

He only grunts and turns on his heel. Standing there as an uncomfortable silence filled the air. "You will not be Alpha without a Luna, and that's final." then he finally walks off.

I only stand there with only two emotions going though my mind. Worried and betrayal. My Dad has never acted like this before, has the effect of his mate dying finally started to have an effect on him?

"We need to get out of here Benji!" Rin howled almost like he was whimpering.

"Why? Even if we get out of here, we have to come right back. We are the next Alpha to this pack." Rin whined at that "We can't be here any longer, it doesn't feel safe" he huffed out.

"Not safe?" I ask confused at my wolf, why didn't he feel safe, I do feel a bit uneasy here but not safe?

"Dad hasn't been acting his usual playful happy self. He seem's like he has finally lost his spark." he almost sounded like he was about to just burst and cry.

"We aren't leaving, we are Alpha's. Get it together." I grunted at him with annoyance.

I then when to bed, falling asleep thinking about everything that happened today.

I wake up to a lousy scream, I quickly get out of bed grabbing a jacket, and putting it on me as I sprint down stairs to see what had happened.

I smell unfamiliar scents in the pack house, are we under attack?! I reached downstairs and see a couple of wolves I don't recognize.