Pack

A/N: sorry about not posting much, also sorry about this story being cheesy 😭

................

Benjamin's POV:

I was now under someone who was growling lowly. He leaned down putting his nose in the crane of my neck. Hé lowly groaned when he sniffed, what's up with this guy?

"Mate." My eyes go wide when I heard that. It makes so much sense now... No! Pay attention you need to protect Rose. I start to panic trying to get away from him. Only to be pulled right back under him.

"What's wrong?" He asks with worry in his eyes. Now I'm actually noticing how deep his voice is. It feels so soothing to listen to, I could fall asleep to it if he keeps talking in such a soft tone. I shook my head to get the thought away, and growled at him. "Get off!"

He looked at me with even more worry and was confused. But he nodded and get off slowly. Quickly standing up I looked around to only see a fawn head pop up. I chuckled seeing the sene.

That seemed to catch the attention by the wolf standing in front of me

That seemed to catch the attention by the wolf standing in front of me. I growl at him in warning as Rose started to fastly walk towards me. Pfft he looks like a lost little puppy, adorable. No stop don't think that, I mentally sighed angrily. My thoughts got pushed away when I felt a small nudge on my leg. I smile softly and bend down to sit down. Rose started to wag her little tail like a puppy would when they see a treat. I laughed at that.

I sighed realizing that the wolf was still there. "What." I stated lowly at the wolf staring at us. "Oh uhm, nothing just-"

"A wolf and a baby deer, yeah usually don't see that." I sighed. "This is Rose, she got separated from her family and she is a shifter as well." That had him mouthing 'oh' in understanding.

"Wait, how come your not with your pack?" He questions as he sat next to me. I give him a pointed look. "What?" I sighed. I guess I'll have to explain. Wait I don't even know this dude why should I explain?

"None of your business, now leave us alone" I angrily stated. I turned to look at him to start growling but got caught up looking into his eyes. His eyes held so much pain in them. He sighed and got up, stretching his arms and back.

"I'll come back tomorrow with some clothes for you two okay? And some fo-"

"We don't need your help." I cut him off before he could even finish another word. Sighing lowly he started to walk back to the woods. "Don't worry I will.." he turned and gave me a soft smile which made my heart fly. Then turned and shifted, disappearing into the tree's.

"Wolfie is that my other daddy?" I shot straight up, surprised. "What-?"

"Is hé my other daddy?"

"No Rose, he isn't-" I got cut off from a small pout coming from Rose. I couldn't help but chuckle at this. "He said you two are mates! My old mama and papa said that whoever is your mate, you'll love forever!" I stare at her with wide eyes.

"Don't look at me like that wolfie! I know stuff!" She huffed in annoyance causing me to laugh. "It's not funny be quiet!!" She shouted at me. "Okay okay" I smile softly at Rose, I shift into my other form so we aren't just naked and we actually have like fur or something on us. I guess she understood what I was doing and shifted as well. She happily hopped to me and licked my nose. A deer licking a wolve's nose. Now THATS a sight to see.

As time went on the wolf I met actually did start coming every day bring us stuff to survive. We learned his name was Devon. Kinda a weird name but yeah. He is the alpha for the Moonrise Pack. One of the biggest packs out there.. geez. Rose took a liking to him, and surprisingly Devon didn't seem to mind Rose. He treated her like she was his daughter. Not going to lie, it was quite adorable to watch. Also the one wolf that had attacked came back, when Devon was also here at the same time. Let's just say, things got a bit bloody. Luckily Rose didn't see it happen, I knew at that day after I saw that I'd lose a bit of my appetite to eat.

Devon's POV:

I actually met my mate! I cant believe it.. he is so stunning to the eye, but the real problem is that. We are both alpha's. That's a big problem. We don't have two alphas for a pack, only one alpha then Luna. Which I can tell he doesn't have a pack, that needs to change or else he'll go insane. What shocked me is that he found a deer shifter they usually hide within the humans away from wolves, bears, tigers, you name it. As well as a little girl at that.

I need to change the fact that they are both rogue's right now. I'll have to ask Dad if I could somehow get them to join the pack.

"Excuse me to intrude Father." I state clammily walking into the pack house. "Oh don't with the whole 'Father' thing just call me Dad, plus this is the pack house so your not intruding on anything" he says with a grin. "I need to talk to you, in private"

We walk into the kitchen which is empty surprisingly. I let out a sigh. "What's the matter my boy?" I dad questions with an eyebrow raised.

"My mate.." I couldn't even say the rest because my dad hugged me tight into a hug. "You found your mate?!" My Dad tries not to shout but fails. Him having his grin back.

"Dad, Dad chill I didn't even finish" my Dad let's go and steps back with questioning eyes. I let out another sigh along with a huff.

"My mate is a Alpha, and a rogue Alpha at that." It went quiet after saying that. I look up at my father, he had a blank face nothing saying a work.

"And you want him to join.. the pack?" I nod at my Dad's question. He lets out a sigh with a small chuckle. "I'll have to talk to the elders but of course he can join, he is your mate after all" I let out a relieved sigh. "Thank you" I state happily but some what clammily. Now time to break the news to Benjamin. This will be a hassle.

I was now on my way to the grass fields. Benjamin and the fawn which I learned her name was Rose. They chose to stay there because of Rose liking the place and not wanting to leave. I chuckle at that thought of remembering Rose begging Benjamin to stay.

I felt someone's eyes on me as I started to keep waking. I barely turn and see a small white fluffy tail. I slightly smile at that and keep walking to where I was heading. Once I got there I was a bit confused, I couldn't see Benjamin. But I knew exactly where Rose was. I hear a swig snap and I quickly grab the deer that was be hide me. Got'cha

The deer who you might be asking is in matter in fact, Rose. I chuckle at her trying to get out of my arms. I gently put her down, and her little tail goes crazy like a puppy. So cute. I look back up I see Benjamin walking towards us.

"Your a bit early today?"

"Missed me?" I say with a smirk. I swore I thought I saw her slightly red. When he got close enough he stopped and stood in front of me, having the most cutest face expression of confusion. I chuckle at that, now that's cuter, sorry Rose.

"Well? You'd most likely come early so you can talk or tell us about something?" He states tilting his head to the side a bit.

Right. How do I say this? For an Alpha to be ruled by another Alpha makes their wolf go crazy. It could cause multiple things to happen. Hopefully this goes well. I thought with a sigh.

"Right uhm... so..-"

"Just spit it out"

"Right..., You might have to join my pack." was the last words I said before I saw black.

A/N: IM SORRY FOR THÉ LATE POST!!!

🥲