Kiss

A/N: Not sure if I described what Noah looked like yet.. So we gunna say I haven't :)

ENJOY!!

Robbin

"May I kiss you?"

I must've heard that wrong cause there's no way he just asked me that. "Wha-"

"May I kiss you Robbin."

Never mind I heard him correctly. I feel the heat rushing to my cheeks, looking down I nod. He gently presses his hand against my chin, lifting it yet again. He moved them both to settle on my waist, making the tinkles wrap around my body. I look at his eyes, oh how I love his eyes. How green they are, they remind me of the forest at night. I lift my hand to move his dark black hair out of his eyes to see them better. He softly smiles at me and I do so back.

He leans closer to me, inches away from me. I feel my heart pounding against my chest. As we get closer, our lips almost touch.

Ringgg

Both of us get startled by the ringing sound, he looks down and see's it's his phone. He sighs and picks it up seeing who it might be. "It's my sister, let me get this real quick." I nod, so he has a sister too. He rubs my back as he answers the call, making me lay my head on his shoulder.

Noah

"What's up Sap?" I say while rubbing Robbin's back. "Where have you been for the last what.. Day??!" I chuckle, catching Robbin's attention as he looks up at me tilting his head.

"I'm at someone's house, I might stay here for a bit though. Not sure" I say.

"What why?"

"Code 22" I can hear her gasp from the other side of the phone and I chuckle. Robbin's just look at me completely confused. Me and Sapphire made up code names for all sorts of things ever since she came out to me, so it would be easier to talk about stuff incase our parents were listening in. In this case code 22 means "crush".

"Who is it? Do I know them? Can I say hi."

"Yes you can say hi." I put her on speaker, "Sap your on speaker so now they can hear you."

"Hi! Im Sapphire, Noah's little sister!" Robbin looks down at the phone and hesitates. "Hi." We both hear a gasp from her. "A BOY?" I shake my head and sigh. "Yes Sap, a boy. His name is Robbin. We were actually about to ki-" Robbin shoves his hands on my mouth before I could say anymore. I look up at him smirking, seeing how he is as red as a tomato.

"About to what?"

"Nothing! Nothing, uhm.." Robbin quickly speaks up.

"Hm.. okay. You better be home soon though, I don't think I can listen to our parents complain about the news alone any longer." I take off Robbin's hands that are covering my face and put them on my chest.

"Rodger that, love ya bye." I hang up after she says bye, I look up at Robbin seeing he is still blushing. He turns his head away from me, his neck left vulnerable. I take that as my chance and lean in, kissing his neck softly. This startles him and he turns his head quickly to look at me. Our lips brushing against each other, I kiss him. He kissed back after a second, it was a soft yet slow kiss. But I loved it all the same. He broke it first because he needed to breathe, I smile happily at him and hug him tight. Him following suit not a moment later.

"You know I still have to go to school. I'm not there now cause it's the weekend but I still kinda needa go." I say as I inhale his lovely scent. He stiffens a little and sighs.

"I don't think my dad would allow-" he breathes out, I kiss his shoulder. "I just asked him and he said it's fine just to be careful." I nod, we stay there cuddling on the couch, and enjoying each other presences for a bit till it got dark. I look down at Robbin as he is fast asleep, I smile softly as I slowly close my eyes. Drifting off the sleep myself.

Unknown

' Alpha he is in Alpha Henry's pack as we speak. He might've found his mate here. ' That mind link almost sent me livid. I sigh deeply as I rub my temples. "How difficult is it to just capture a one wolf!" I shout scaring the omega in my office that was cleaning.

"Omega go to my living quarters before I get there myself." The omega quickly nods her head and rushes out, closing the door gently on her way.

' Find a way to get him. They could've told him what he is already. If so then use wolfsbane to knock him. It's that simple! ' I mind link one of my pack members. I currently have a trusted member of my pack in every pack that we could get as a spy. It's always handy to have at least one spy in a pack if they decide to do anything rash.

' Yes Alpha. ' they say and close the link. I sigh and get up, leaving my office and walk to my room. I see the omega already cleaning my room, I lay down in my bed. "Omega get the shower ready for me." She nods and quickly goes to get it done. I get up and walk over as she grabs the towel and puts it on the countertop. I grab her waist and bring her in close, discuss and fear written all over her face.

"Omega, tell me. Have you found your mate?" She shakes her head 'no'. I let her go and close the bathroom door, I take off my shirt as I touch the shower water to make sure it's not too hot or cold.

"You know. My mate died a long time ago, I need pups to one day take over." My words seemed to struck fear into her. "P-please Alpha.. I have a mate out there somewhere! I-if I give birth to another ones pups- I-" I turn to look at her quickly with a discussed look on my face.

"I'm not a good person yes but I wouldn't do that, that's just monstrous. I was going to ask you if you knew of someone that didn't have a mate, like their mate died or rejected them." She calmed down after me saying this, and nods. "Yes A-Alpha I do. She is actually my closest friend. I could ask her for you?" I smile at her and nod, "You may go."

As she leaves, I strip the rest of my clothes off and step into the shower. Even though i'm not the best person, I wouldn't force someone to mate with me. My mate, she was gorgeous, she was a normal wolf. She was so tiny whenever she stood by me. But because of that, it costed her life just trying to give birth to our pup. Whenever she passed, I tried to take care of our pup but it was no use. Our little baby boy needed his mother who wasn't there, therefore, he died not even a day later. After then my parents tried to force me to mate with someone random whom I didn't know, I felt disgusted by it. I should've been Alpha but my younger brother got the spot. I got furious and left, coming back and killing everyone.

I couldn't kill one kid though, he reminded me of my baby boy. So I let him go, I was going to bring him with me but got attacked by a wolf. I lost sight of him since then, now that i've found him. He can be apart of my plan. I grin with delight as I remember tearing the wolves who wronged me apart.

I turn off the shower and get out of it, drying off my hair. I feel a mind link coming through and accept it hearing; ' I accept on being your mate. I'm outside your door now. ' I wrap my towel around my waist and walk to my bedroom door. I open it seeing a beautiful young (mid 20's) girl standing there looking up at me with honey covered eyes.

Then that's when I feel it, a new bond.

A/N:

The big bad wolf having lore?? 😨

WHATS THÉ NEW BOND?! Who knows..

Sorry this took a bit to upload too!! Don't worry though ima upload the next part soon (hopefully..)

ALSO THANK YOU FOR ALL THE VIEWS AND VOTED YALL HAVE BEEN DOING. I APPRECIATE IT SM!!

Make sure to vote°!

Have a good day:))