End?

Benjamin's POV:

It's been two weeks since I've been here. Nothing had happened to me really besides me getting beaten every now and then by Lucas, the Lion's name I found out. I haven't been mated by him, thank god. It hurts my temple's just thinking about it. Being mated with someone else that forced it, and also isn't your mate. Just horrible. While all of this was going on I found out the lion shifter had a little sister. She's come down everyday to make sure I have company. She didn't understand what was happening, seeing how she is 8 years old. But she is nice company. She brings me water and food because no one else does. She even brought me a large T-shirt so I could shift and not sit there completely naked. I lean back on the wall and sigh, dragging my finger tips and tangling them into the little girls hair, carefully untangling the knots and tangle's that my fingers got caught on. The lion shifter hasn't actually been down here much, only when he is in a bad mood or pissed and then he comes down here and beats me until he is satisfied. I come out of my thoughts to see the little girl still asleep on me. I smile softly.

I lean up slowly, trying not to wake the little girl up and succeed. I put her down on the not so comfy bed that I was given to sleep on. I need to get out of here. I look around the room I was locked in and look for any way to escape. I found a small crack in the wall, maybe I can get it bigger to where I can get out. I take off the oversized shirt I was given and put it on the bed. I then shift and start headbutting the wall. It seemed to be working seeing how the crack was getting larger. After hours and hours of ramming myself into the wall. The wall finally gave out and broke. I could see the top of the roof, I'm probably on the 2nd floor or 3rd. I walk back to the bed and nudge the little girl awake. I cant leave her here. She wakes up with a long yawn and looks at me tilting her head. "Wolfy?" I nod and pick up my shirt in my jaws. I turn to the side and lean down, moving my head towards my back. "Want on?" I give out a wolfish chuckle at her lack of vocabulary but nod again.

She gets on and I slowly stand up making sure she has a good grab on my fur. I walk out of the broken wall and start to walk slowly on the roof. Once I got to the edge I slowly hop down and land on my paws, without making much noise. Where is everyone? I shake my head, focus. I then start to walk fast, turning into a run. I get into the woods and start my way back to the pack. To Devon.

Devon's POV:

It's been 3 weeks since Benji went missing. No trace or scent to follow. My wolf has been growing insane by the days. I run my hand across my face. I should've marked him. It would've been easier. I start to think. Come one Benji. Where are you?.. I sigh and lean back in the chair I was in and lift my feet up and rest them on my desk. I stare up at the ceiling, who would've taken him?

His dad. My wolf states lowly. It makes sense now, I jump up from my seat and startle my dad that was on the couch. "What? What is it?"

"His Dad, he must've been the one that took him." He nods at the information. "We don't know who or where he is though. So that's no lead." I sigh angrily. To only hear my wolf bark happily. I stand there confused at why he is happy while our mate is missing and most likely in a lot of danger. "What is it son?" My Dad ask's calmly seeing the confusion written on my face. "My wolf.. he is happy?" I look at him in question, which he mirrored the same reaction. We heard a loud bang come from down stairs, we both ran to the door and down the stairs to see what happened. As I looked around my eyes caught something. A large brown wolf staring at me with a little girl by his side. With what I'm guessing a shirt in it's mouth. Only for a second I didn't know who the wolf was, I quickly ran to the wolf as he shifted. "Benji! Where the hell were you?!" I shout angrily, hugging him tightly. I heard him chuckle and hug me back with the same amount of force. "I'm home" he states happily. "I missed you so much. I was taken by a Lion shifter and apparently him and my Dad made a deal. A week ago I escaped and-" he rambled and I shut him up crashing our lips together. He moved his hands around my neck holding me close. I part from the kiss, even though I wanted more. I put my forehead on his shoulder. "Dad can you take care of the girl?" I look at her and back at him, as I'm picking up my mate. He gives a nod and went to the girl. I walk up to my room and open the door. I set my mate down on the bed and went to close the door. I turn back to my mate, seeing he put on one of my hoodies and is now cuddling the pillows on my bed. I walk over and lay next to him.

I lift his chin up, "we will talk about everything that happened tomorrow okay? First rest up. I bet your tried" he nodded sleepy and gently pecked my lips and cuddles into my chest. I smile warmly and wrap my arms around him and cuddle him close.

No one will ever take you away from me again. My wolf agreed with a growl. I close my eyes and slowly drift off to sleep.

A/N: I don't have that much motivation to keep the book going, fun fact I actually kept forgetting their name's in this but this is the end I guess for it. Unless someone wants to do like "book 2" of this lol. Idm tbh if someone does just give credit for stuff ig. Also remember to vote:) I'll be making a new book, you guys should check it out when I publish it!❤️❤️❤️📌

P.S.

If this book gets more views and votes I might continue it:)..