Pack Doctor

A/N:

Mb I was reading some werewolf wattpad stories😔. They just be fire sometimes then sometimes I question what's happening. Also sorry for changing up the story I bit. I didn't touch this story in a bit and whenever I did again I was like "uhm... what?" I read some of the comments and honestly I did have a laugh or two outta some of them. Most made me smile, anyways. Enjoy my lovely's ♡!

Recap

Noah's pov:

I was in the forest, following a wolf. I'm a very smart person. Don't you think?

I got startled whenever I saw the same wolf in front of me. I take a step back and it growls. Okay not going anywhere. I stand still as it starts to walk closer to me sniffing the air. My heart quicken with every step the wolf made.

Am I about to die?

-end of recap-

As it stalked closer to me, I start to get nervous. I don't know what's happening to me right now. All i'm thinking about is how soft the wolves fur must be. How beautiful it is, and not at all like 'Oh Noah it's a wolf. It could literally brutally kill you.. but nah think about the fur. We love that.' I slap myself mentally from that.

I hear a snap and come back to reality, realizing it's a step away from me. It looks up at me tilting its head, it looks confused..?

I tilt my head as well copying the wolves actions to hopefully leave with all my limbs. I raise my brow, questioning what it wants. The wolf then sits down and point it's nose to me then to the ground. I take that as a 'sit down' and do so. I sit criss-cross, making sure I have enough space between me and the wild animal. I'm honestly questioning why it's even allowing me to be this close, it's honestly insane.

We make eye contact and I get lost in the wolfs dark blue eyes. They reminded me of the ocean after a storm, i've never seen such mesmerizing eyes. I was so mesmerized that I didn't even notice the wolf moved closer, being an inch from my face. I get straddled and my heart pounds faster. The wolfs ears perk up and moves closer. What is it doing..

I lean back, my hand slipping on the grass below. My head hits the forest floor gaining a wince from me. This seemed to straddle the wolf and practically run to my head and make sure it's okay. I'm honestly shocked at its actions. It sniffs my head, licking my forehead, shocking me even more. I stay still, I don't want it to think i'll hurt it. But for some reason I believe it won't.

Then it does something that is beyond shock. It wines. The wolf wines. I sit up and it starts to push my back forward, usually all it's might. I slowly get up and brush off the dirt on my shirt and pants. It then grabs my pant leg and starts dragging me. I'm so confused right now.

I muster the courage to finally speak. "Woah there. Slow down, you might rip my pants." The wolf naps it's head back looking at me with wide eyes. I put my arms up in defense. Did I scare it? It then lets go and starts walking to direction it was taking me and stops. Turning around seeing if i'd follow. I guess i'm following a wolf now.

I'm a bit hesitant as I walk be hide at first but start to gain courage that it won't harm me in any way. For some reason I feel connected to this wolf. I feel something pulling me towards it. I then see a house in the distance and hear people talking. Where am I, did I just get kidnapped by a wolf.

', No, you didn't get kidnapped by a wolf. Are you humans this dumb?,' I almost miss hearing it because of how quiet it was. I stand still, looking around startled. Who just said that. The wolf looks up at me, tilting its head in confusion. "Did you hear that?" I ask the wolf already knowing I won't be able to get a response outta it. To my surprise it shakes it's head 'no'. I swear this is a dream.. there is no way i'm in the middle of the forest somewhere with a wolf. Who can understand me? There is no way.