American soldier Aaron Bushlal died after setting himself on fire in front of the Israeli embassy in Washington to protest the genocide in the Gaza Strip,,

Jenin camp 24 hours 🇵🇸:
My brothers, we want donations for the poor people from today, so that, God willing, next Tuesday, we will give them to the poor people how many days before Ramadan so that they can bring things to their homes. People who are chaste and intoxicated have frightened you, our followers.
@Jenin24_bot

As for my brothers, whoever is able to reach Gaza, they will still be given priority over those of us. I mean, instead of donating them to us, Gaza will come first, even though the people we know about us in Jenin put them away once, but as much as we don’t want to say, our people in Gaza are first. Those who know someone from Gaza will deliver them, and if they can’t send us, we will distribute them.  For the poor people in Jenin,

Jenin camp 24 hours 🇵🇸:
♦️Hezbollah: We shot down an Israeli Hormuz 450 drone with a surface-to-air missile over the Iqlim al-Tuffah area in southern #Lebanon.

Intensive reconnaissance aircraft in the skies of the city of Jenin,,

My Mujahideen brothers, intensive flight, no one will appear at the funeral. Precaution is a must and taking precautions is a must.

officially..
Dr. Muhammad Shtayyeh announces his resignation from the Palestinian government,,

Urgent |  Al-Qassam: Our mujahideen targeted a Zionist force of 4 soldiers and finished them off from a zero distance in Abasan Al-Kabira, east of Khan Yunis.

Palestinian Prime Minister: The government’s resignation was placed at the disposal of President Mahmoud Abbas.

Urgent |  Al-Qassam: We destroyed a Zionist Merkava tank with an Al-Yassin 105 shell in Abasan Al-Kabira, east of the city of Khan Yunis.

Roar, O Qassam, grind. May God protect all the Mujahideen.

watched  For the first time, occupation aircraft launched raids on Baalbek in Lebanon.

It is now time for the noon call to prayer at 11:52
God is great God is great,,

Part of the farewell and funeral of the martyr Majed Nabhan, who died as a result of his injury in the occupation bombing of the Jenin camp in the West Bank a few days ago.

♦️ Al-Qassam Brigades: We were able to target a Zionist force consisting of 4 soldiers with an anti-personnel missile and then finish them off from a zero distance in the Abasan Al-Kabira area, east of the city of Khan Yunis, south of the Gaza Strip.

♦️The West Bank Settlements Council announces the signing of an agreement to bring 1,000 Indian workers to work in the construction field. They say: “We do not want workers from the territories of the Palestinian Authority.”

♦️Hebrew Channel 12:
Against the backdrop of progress in the negotiations, the families of the prisoners announced the launch of a four-day march on Wednesday from Gaza to Jerusalem.

♦️ “O our soul and our souls.” Friends and relatives of the martyr Majed Nabhan place the last kiss on his cheek.

♦️ Al-Quds Brigades: We bombed the “Kissufim” military site with a missile barrage.
#Al-Aqsa Flood

My brothers, we want donations for poor people from today, so that, God willing, next Tuesday, we will give them to poor people how many days before Ramadan so that they can bring things to their homes for poor and intoxicated people. I have frightened you, our followers.
@Jenin24_bot

No one falls short. You put them in a place and we will take them with our own hands. God willing, Ramadan is coming. I hope you guys.

♦️ Al-Quds Brigades: In conjunction with the Al-Qassam Brigades, we killed and wounded a Zionist force in the vicinity of Palestine University, north of the Central Governorate, during a controlled ambush with anti-armour and anti-personnel devices and missiles.
#Al-Aqsa Flood