Chapter 62

♥⁠╣CLAY╠⁠♥

MIND-BLOWING, EXPLOSIVE, MURDEROUS. None of those meager words could describe the moment.

Was he angry before they started? He couldn't feel a shred of that fury in his veins because he was bathing in pure bliss right now.

Had soaked in it, had bathed in it and had felt like conquering in nirvana over and over till the words 'unquenchable thirst' branded on his forehead.

She didn't know it but this...sex, the making love, baby-making...whatever she'd call it once those pretty eyes of hers looked at him...was like him gulping and tasting oxygen for the first time.

Like him learning how to swim from the pit of solitude that had pulled him way way down to the bottom.

Losing himself in her, looking at those mocha eyes that oozed a sliver of trust directed at him, those lips chanting his name like a Benediction muttered in church; they undid him.

She undid him.

He would have wanted to be inside her forever where her pussy clamped down on him, pulling him along with the stubborn heart that wouldn't let go of her but she needed air.

She needed to miss him and want him a second time if he was going to have her again.

The morning sun peered through the penthouse, licking the floorboards, the expensive white curtains imported from some country he didn't have the mind to remember, all the way up to the bed and resting on that sleeping face that drove him wild.

Brooklyn Cervantes was no sleeping beauty.

Hadn't been since he met her.

She snored.

She slept without a care in the world, hair all over the place, mouth open, legs spread apart somewhere inside the comforter.

Now that...that was true beauty that required the kind of finesse only she could pull out.

Mia had inherited everything from him and right now looking at the mother, he wished Mia would at least have taken something from her mother not that the little nyx wasn't perfect already.

And if you counted the tantrums, maybe Mia wasn't that far off from her mother.

The urge to kiss her stirred awake the way his dick had after two hours of resting.

It had a bite. More than one bite really but it wanted more.

It wanted the whole meal over and over and nothing was going to stand in the way of that.

Not her stubbornness.

Not that damn stalker.

And certainly not their past.

His left hand found her inner thighs. Soft and warm, creamy and milky, tasted like heaven wrapped in marshmallow and all things good.

Her lashes stirred, her eye lids slid open and those chocolatey eyes stared right at him.

"N-No", she murmured, he caressed.

Massaging her.

Teasing her.

Probably hinting for a staycation in bed for two weeks max.

"No?" He played dumb.

For a minute, their eyes locked. Brown clashing against blue.

The ocean meeting land and she just didn't know how good they fit.

How ying and yang they were.

"We are not doing it again, you freak"