Chapter 42

๑⁠˙⁠❥⁠˙BROOKE ˙⁠❥⁠˙⁠๑

"BETTER?"

He asked, heaving, straining, gazing at her like he would hang the moon for her if she asked and she loved it.

She loved him but right now her husband was being as gentle as he could and she damn straight hated it.

He'd never been gentle, not in this scenario, no.

And she liked it that way.

She liked the way he slammed into her so hard and so rough she could really understand what it meant to be one with someone.

To feel someone so in you, ecstasy and so much adoration filled you up and drowned you.

His veiny hands rested on both sides of her head and he pushed in again.

"If you are thinking, I'm not doing my job right", Clay interrupted, those blue irises boring into hers like he could read every thought running in her mind.

"I said I didn't want anything to be different but you are scared"

He chuckled.

"I'm scared?"

"Mmhmmm. You are scared you'll hurt me"

The hesitation in his words, in his eyes and the strain in his brows spoke the truth.

"You got me. I need you, beautiful. Damn I need you bad but I also have to understand that things aren't the same. I could say fuck it and take control, take what I want and one wrong move and I—"

Her hand slipped between their bodies, her finger resting on his lips.

"Shh, you are not gonna crush me Clay"

"You know that's not what I mean"

She knew.

"One last time? Please before chemo starts, before everything just...I need to feel you Clay Cervantes. I need memories of our love making etched in me before I barely have energy to do anything"

"You'll get through this. We'll get through this", he said his voice shaky with emotions, his eyes brewing a thunderous storm.

"You'll feel me because I'll be here every step of the way"

"Clay—"

"Papi", he corrected, eyes locked with hers, his lust accompanied with that anger and guilt that came everytime they spoke about cancer.

He pulled out of her and when her core wept with the emptiness, he thrust right in. All the way to the hilt hitting her G spot that only he knew its location.

He thrust again. Harder this time. Her toes curled, her mouth shuddered with an 'ooh' and like he had been waiting all night to get her to open her mouth for him, his lips crashed her hard.

"You are going to get better" Kiss "you are going to pull through" Kiss "and when you do, I'll bring you back here" Kiss "I'll spread those long legs of yours that distract me every goddamn second and remind you of today, remind you that we overcame"

Lost in pleasure, his hands on her breasts, his dick in her, his mouth everywhere on her face, she practically said yes to everything.

Because some part of her, wished that Clay was right and that she overcame.

xXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXx

Being a regular at the hospital was something she never envisioned in her future.

Her future was supposed to be glamorous and cool.