Ch48: Colleagues

Mulai dari awal

Andersen applied what he learned from Merlin and Georges to his magecraft and noble phantasm. Not only was he able to conjure things he had written due to his noble phantasm, but he was also capable of creating an illusion of a story world that fooled the senses.

Crowley vanished before reappearing as Andersen recalled his colleagues and gazed at the burning forest in the distance.

This time, Crowley brought someone with him again.

"Headmaster?"

Kalim Al-Asim was experiencing disorientation. He was just discussing with Lilia, Cater, and Jamil in the cafeteria about the objects that Professor Andersen placed on the tables of Azul and the Leech Twins. They speculated on what those peculiar commodities were.

Kalim, who was born from a bloodline of merchants, knew that those rare products were one-of-a-kind and expensive. Lilia, who is sensitive to magic and mana, informed them that the goods were giving an unfamiliar energy.

Before they could say anything else, the headmaster appeared again, having taken Professor Andersen minutes before. And the headmaster has seized Kalim.

The headmaster has left Kalim perplexed. At the same time, he was concerned for Jamil. What would Jamil think due to the headmaster's unexpected behavior? Snatching Kalim away from the cafeteria?

Ignorant of the Al-Asim heir's concerns, the headmaster inquired.

"Mr. Al-Asim, would you be so kind as to help us with our current predicament?"

Crowley pointed to the flaming woodland in the distance. Kalim immediately realized why the headmaster had taken him away from the cafeteria.

Kalim responded with an ecstatic smile.

"Uhn! I would gladly lend you my help, Headmage! < Unwinding on the hot sands, an endless party. Sing, dance! Oasis Maker! >"

After Kalim has finished chanting his unique magic, rains begin to fall above the blazing forests. While this was going on, Andersen summoned his tablet and put more information on it.

Because of his odd circumstances, Andersen may not be a true mage, but that does not preclude him from recording important details regarding the distinctions between the magic of this world and Earth.

Eventually, the fire dissipated in the woods behind the college's campus. Andersen sees that, despite the amount of power summoned by the Scarabia House Warden, Kalim appears to be in no way exhausted.

Kalim inquired Crowley with a distressed expression after the fire had been extinguished and the situation was fixed.

"Headmaster, would it be acceptable if you put me back in the cafeteria? Jamil is probably fretting about my sudden..."

Kalim gestured to emphasize himself.

"Of course! Mr. Al-Asim, it is no trouble at all! I would gladly return you to Mr. Viper! Alas! I have forgotten the worries of being an Al-Asim servant."

Andersen stepped in on the chat between the two.

"And as you have repeatedly emphasized yourself as being kind, headmaster, would you kindly put me back there too? I was having a conversation with Mr. Clover and Mr. Ashengrotto."

Crowley stumbled beneath Andersen's harsh stare.

"Mr. Andersen! Even with the trees burning problem currently resolved, we still need to do something about the perpetrators!"

"Then 'kindly' relay your problems to Mr. Roseheart and go to Mr. Kuroki for your Grim problem."

Crowley sighed under the icy glare. Kalim, who was watching on the sidelines, shivered.

Professor Andersen's physical appearance may not seem frightening. The professor's approach, on the other hand, could be described oppositely.

Crowley returns Kalim and Andersen to the cafeteria a few minutes later and then steals Riddle away without even notifying the Heartslabyul Housewarden.

Andersen is pleased when he returns to the Octavinelle Headwarden table and notices that Trey Clover is still present and no item has disappeared while he is gone.

Trey is thankful that Professor Andersen has returned and that he no longer has to maintain phony pleasantries with the Octavinelle Housewarden while dealing with Jade's curiosity.

Azur smiled. He asked Andersen who returned to his seat while Kalim in the background explained what had transpired to his other Light Music Club members and a worried Jamil.

"Would Professor Andersen explain the items laid at the table?"

Andersen nodded his head and began describing the objects on the table. Items he obtained during his travels through Chaldea.

Items that Andersen received as a reward from his two masters. Items earned when what his masters referred to as 'farming' and 'grinding' which causes Andersen to have awful flashbacks. Making him happy that he was no longer a vital support-caster servant.

Aside from pity for Castoria (as his two employers referred to her), Andersen was relieved that he had been set aside.

If those two gremlins from hell thought you were valuable, you would only know the agony. Blackbeard once asked their fellow servants, "Human rights? Servant's rights? We have no rights against those two monsters. If you have a complaint, blame Alaya for sending you to this hell. "

Aside from the grinding and farming portals that were available daily in Chaldea via ray shifts, Andersen obtained those prize items as a result of the 'rare' irregular singularities that appeared unexpectedly. His master refers to these unique, irregular characteristics as "events."

When Andersen finishes discussing the objects, Trey, Azul, the Leech Twins, Arktis, and the other students who can hear him remain quiet.

The tenth piece, which Andersen dubbed the portrait of Mona Lisa, was simply a painting of a stunning woman with a mysterious smile on her face.

The ninth item, Grand Lotus, is a pink lotus blossom surrounded by a purple lotus leaf. It's incredibly gorgeous. According to the professor, the Grand Lotus is a plant that develops and blooms in muddy conditions. It was a popular item among the professor's Martial Artists colleagues in his previous profession.

The eighth item is called Dazzling Scales. Acquired from a place known as Void Space. It can be converted into mana. The item's appearance resembles a fish scale. The fish scale glitters in many tints and colors.

The seventh item tells an interesting narrative. Oni took the object from humans. However, the object came from a place named Dragon Palace. According to Professor Andersen, the Dragon Palace is located beneath the sea. It is the abode of a being named Ryujin. He's a water dragon, according to Professor Andersen.

The sixth item is known as the Evocation Leaf. If someone is having difficulty casting spells and magic, this item can be really useful.

The fifth item is a Phoenix feather. Professor Andersen claims that the feather originates from a mythological bird species. A mystical immortal bird that lives for 500 years before burning to death, rising from the ashes, and repeating the cycle.

The fourth item is a ball of rainbow thread, a stunning thread that sparkles in the sunlight. It was also extremely durable, and Professor Andersen informed them that one of his former colleagues had used the rainbow thread as an attempted murder weapon.

The second thing is a deadly, toxic needle. The poison delivered by the needle prick would not result in quick death. However, anyone who became a victim of this needle would wish they were dead since they would suffer from several horrible pain and suffering equivalent to death.

The first item, the golden fruit, is a consumable item that, when eaten, removes tiredness and may also be used to replenish a mage's depleted mana.

Finally, the final item, Mystic Spinal Fluid, is capable of transforming a regular person into a mage.