Ch38: Surprise Visits

AN: Here's a picture of a Blue Glaucus.

Arc 3: The start of the troublesome year

Ch8: Surprise visits

Following the events of the entrance ceremony, each dorm had a welcome party for the new members (1st-year students) in their dorm.

The introverted Ignihyde was no exception to this rule. Unfortunately, an unexpected visitor appeared during the greeting party, sending many poor individuals from Ignihyde scurrying and racing to get into each of their rooms.

The treacherous Ignihyde students agreed to sacrifice their dorm leader, Idia Shroud. At the end of the surprise arrival of the horrible professor who has made a tremendous reckoning at the entrance ceremony, some of the enraged students who have concealed themselves under the tables glance at the anxious Ortho, who was hovering near his brother Idia, who had lost his awareness.

Andersen visited the other dormitories before returning to his new residence.

Octavinelle came after Ignihyde. Andersen strolled out of the Octavinelle unaffected, as the Octavinelle students who were there during the confrontation between Azul, the Leech twins, and Professor Andersen-Gazed in awe and respect as the professor strode out.

Azul, on the other hand, decided that Professor Andersen would be at the top of his list of persons to be wary of and tread carefully at Night Raven College. Still, he had a grudge against the lecturer, who had destroyed his well-constructed preparation timetable for this year's exams.

Azul was going to have to run himself ragged and put in additional work since there was a new exam system to ensure he could make the 'reviewers' on time and proceed with the plan he had developed for this year.

Floyd Leech, on the other hand, gave Professor Andersen a moniker.

Professor Blue Glaucus

Blue Glaucus is a water organism that is classified as a nudibranch or sea slug.

Blue Angels, Blue Dragons, Blue Sea Slugs, and Sea Swallows were some of its other names.

The interesting and gorgeous creatures can grow to 1.2 inches in length, yet they eat species many times their size. It prefers to prey on venomous sea creatures to accumulate venom on its body.

Azul learned a vital fact from the professor's visit that he can use against the professor. During the entrance ceremony, their poltergeist first year appears to know and recognize the lecturer.

They discovered Professor Andersen was his guardian. If the professor is a hindrance to Azul's intentions this year, he can use Arktis as leverage against him.

The Savanaclaw Dorm came after the Octavinelle. When Professor Andersen departed the dorm, he left several unfortunate Savanaclaw students terrified, and while Leona Kingscholar was angered by the professor, he also respected Andersen.

How can he not when Andersen was the strength of his magic is so strong yet so strange... It was terrifying.

Almost like the person he dislikes.

The professor's visit to the Hearslabsyul was the most typical because the professor had left on excellent and formal terms with Riddle.

Despite what the professor showed earlier at the entry ceremony when he entered the Heartslabyul Dorm, he did not breach any rules and displayed proper etiquette and tact.

Professor Andersen did not come to disrupt the Welcome Party in vain; he came having a purpose and a business with Riddle and Trey.

Riddle was pleased when the professor left. The professor had not broken any rules, even though he was not a student but a professor. He was likewise taken aback by Professor Andersen and Trey's conversation. The latter is at ease with the former's demeanor. Shooking his head, it was expected for Trey to get along and tolerate everyone. Riddle shouldn't doubt that Trey was capable and reliable.