Ch37: Renovation & Arrangement

Arc 3: The Start of the Troublesome Year

Ch7: Renovation and Arrangement

Yuuya is taken aback when they are standing in front of their supposedly temporary residence. So far, Yuuya had assumed that Dire Crowley, the headmaster of Night Raven College, was irresponsible.

When the four of them were unable to return home, Crowley decided for them to accompany him to the library to search for information about their world within the books. Meanwhile, Professor Andersen excused himself and stated that he would go to the Ignihyde to request certain items from the Ignihyde dorm residents.

"It would be annoying if things such as this went on, so I better find a solution, even if it is flawed."

Yuuya doesn't know what 'things' we're Professor Andersen is implying. But he has a feeling that it doesn't have to do anything with their accidental arrival at Night Raven College.

Professor Andersen then left and began harassing the poor, shy introverts from Ignihyde's dorm. When Crowley couldn't discover anything in the library and concluded that they were from a different world four hours later, the headmaster's attitude was suspiciously weird.

"Ah! I remember! I will graciously provide you with an adequate modest residence, and in the meantime, you will remain in this place while I seek a way for all four of you to return to your home."

Yuuya expected the worst as they approached their supposedly temporary lodging. So far, the headmaster has shown himself who be willing to dodge responsibility and being unreliable. He wasn't expecting Crowley to provide them with a decent residence. Yuuya expected a decrepit house or a building that appeared to be haunted.

Yuuya could hear Yuuken whistle in appreciation and Yuuka murmur, "Beautiful." Yuu was still calm as always. But there was a glint in his eyes that told that he was impressed.

Yuuka in Yuuya's opinion was, indeed, correct.

Despite its age, the home in front of them was stunningly gorgeous. It wasn't just any old mansion, but a manor that appeared to belong to an influential ancient noble family in the West back on Earth. Thick walls, towers, and gable ends with pointed ends. A gold symbol was etched on the main door. The manor's grass field was covered with numerous gorgeous flowers, the most noticeable of which were beautiful blue roses.

'How peculiar. I would never have imagined seeing a real blue rose in this world not one that was cultivated with the use of Science. '

"What?! How?!?"

Crowley's response perplexed them all of a sudden. Why was he surprised? He was the one who led them here.

The manor's main door opened while Crowley was looking, his lips parting in a stupor. A familiar face with a scowling expression emerged.

"Crowley, why did you bring them here?"

It was Professor Andersen. He must be already done harassing the poor Ignihyde students if he was here and it appears the residence that Crowley is taking them belongs to Professor Andersen.

Yuuya's impression of Crowley dived further into the depths of the ocean.

"....The dorm."

Crowley muttered. As he stares between the manor and Professor Andersen, he is still stunned.

Professor Andersen, on the other hand, seemed underwhelmed by the attitude of the headmaster.

"You unquestionably don't look like a fae at the moment, Headmaster, with your face gaping extensively like a fish. You are acting more and more like a clown. I certainly know a certain fish species that suits you. How about I call you a clownfish from now on, Headmaster? There was a black clownfish called saddleback clownfish. It certainly fits you."