Ch30: Entrance Ceremony

AN: I managed to get Oberon last week! Now I only need to wait for Koyanskaya's banner again.

I have watched the 8th anniversary JP stream of FGO and I can't help but feel disappointed. I was expecting Olga since but what we got is a summer servant that should have been put into the summer banner and not for the anniversary stream.

But despite my disappointment, Morgan and Seiba fans are eating well.

Beast Servant fans are crying in the corner like me. Where's Olga T _ T

Also congratulations to Hans again in FGO JP for getting another skill buff. Also poor Shakespeare... They have just murdered the man. He needed a skill buff.

Arc 2: Night Raven College

Chapter 15: Entrance Ceremony

The 3rd rate caster's heroic spirit led the prince of a fallen kingdom to the Night Raven College building after observing that Arktis had been successfully transported from his castle to Andersen's room in the dilapidated dormitory. He made sure Arktis knew which room he was going to before leaving for the entrance ceremony.

Andersen and Crowley concur that having Arktis trapped in a coffin and asleep was a bad plan because he is already dozing off in spirit form and his body frozen in ice. Who can predict what would occur? It was possible, according to Crowley, that after Arktis fell asleep in his spirit form, he would awaken in his ice-sealed body.

Then there was a potential that the seal would be broken, which would put Arktis's life and perhaps the village of Ledusberg once more in peril if he returned to his body and entered the Overblot.

It is believed that Arktis would become irrational and breach the seal if he went back to his overblotted body. Then Arktis would die in an instant from the blot that had lingered on his flesh for more than a century. The troll's creation of the evil mirror was another factor that would cause issues.

Therefore, Crowley and Andersen conclude that Arktis, a first-year student at Night Raven College, would not follow the tradition of sleeping in a coffin. Their theory ought to always be just that—a theory.

Andersen has learned some intriguing yet unsettling facts about Prince Arktis.

Where does Prince Arktis' blot from the effects of his casting magic disappear while he is in spirit form, where he can cast magic without acquiring a stain like the other inhabitants of this world?

Simple. The solution ought to be clear-cut. The encased body in the ice has a stain on it. As a result, even the once-clear ice crystals that held the prince captive have darkened with time.

Prince Arktis, who spent years of his life as a spirit wandering outside of his body, is already aware of this issue when Andersen comes to this conclusion. He can't, however, simply cease utilizing magic.

This being the case, Andersen concluded that the Ice Prince should utilize magic sparingly and only when necessary. Andersen hoped the Prince would pay attention to Andersen.

Andersen wanted to help Arktis out of his situation after learning the term "overblot" from the headmaster, even though it was none of his concern.

Andersen wanted to assist Arktis, but his motivation wasn't simply altruistic. The reason is that Arktis can be seen to be related to the Ice Queen. In a similar vein, Andersen was reminded of Gerda and Kay by the fact that he had assisted Ashray in locating Katerina after she had been abducted. afterward grouping the three brats under his authority. Even though Arktis has lived for more than 500 centuries, in his opinion, the ice prince is still a brat.

On the other hand, Andersen needed to assist Arktis since he moreover needed to satisfy his interest. He needed to know on the off chance that the overblot is the same as those debased mud vessels that he has heard about from Emiya and also saw some traces in the singularity concerning Fuyuki City.