7⃣1⃣

After breakfast harry led the way to the room of requirements, "this is the room of requirements, it allows the user to turn the room into anything they desire" Harry explained "you walk back and forth three times over this stretch of wall and think of what you want" Harry added before walking back and forth, thinking of an empty room. "Who wishes to go into space with me? Even if you don't, I won't kick you out of the room" Harry asked curiously, he bit back a sigh as he felt the disappointment and sadness coming from his cub, due to Anthony being a werewolf, they didn't know how being on the moon would affect him and they didn't wish to risk it, Anubis didn't even have a clue on what would happen and they agreed to wait until they knew for sure what being on the moon will do to werewolves before Anthony or Remus would be joining them on any missions.  "I will! I can't wait to ride on the brooms" Terry said excitedly, bouncing on the heels of his feet, "I want to go too, but you better teach us how to ride those cursed brooms" Tracey warned.

"I already thought of that, it's why I want to know who's going" Harry said, "I want to go to the moon with you" Luna said happily, she'd be able to show the moon to her mate, "we'll see sweetie" Harry said before looking at the rest of the group. "It'll prove to be interesting, I'd like to come as well" Millicent said, "informative and amazing as well, I'll join you too" Li said with a nod, "alright, I'll order and fix the other brooms then next week end we'll practice in here, I'll turn the room into an open field and we'll practice" Harry said after seeing no one else wanted to join.  "Will the rest of us need to cover for all of you? " Neville asked curiously "most likely, I'll create golems of us and either take us to the library, or maybe make us appear sick" Harry said wondering aloud as he thought over possible alibi's. "How are we going to handle being in space? Not only would you be tired but golems won't last long for class, and any sickness more then two days is a one way ticket to madam Pomphrey" Hermione said, "there's a potion that'll keep you up for hours, however to much is addictive so we'll only be using it for the actual mission, as for keeping this to only the weekend, I'll be getting timeturners for those going up" Harry explained.

"What if something happens up there? Not only are you going to be making a side trip but we won't all be doing the same satellites together" Terry asked, "I'll be teaching you a few spells in case of emergencies" Harry said with a smile,  "But we'll have the trace on once we leave the school wards" li pointed out, "the trace can't go that far" Harry returned with a smile.  "Zero G" Luna prodded with a pout, wanting to bounce around already, Harry smiled before making the room Zero Gravity, "this is Awesome! " Anthony cheered "Cool! " Terry whooped as he pushed of the floor, soaring towards the ceiling. "Alright, we know there's no trouble moving around, now let's work on controlling how fast or slow we go and we'll use regular brooms to practice flying in this environment" Harry said cheerfully
-------------------------------------------------------

Until next time my pups

• Mischief Managed•