0️⃣3️⃣

The next time he woke up was to an all too familiar room, one he saw frequently throughout his childhood "Not even a scratch?" The unmistakable voice of Albus Dumbledore asked "nothing but a faint barely noticeable scar on his head" Madam pomphrey replied seemingly just as baffled. 'No more scar! No more symbol for the light!" Harry internally cheered, happy to finally be rid of that god forsaken scar without having to lose a part of himself again, he fell back asleep cursing his baby body for not being able to stay awake for long periods of time. He next woke up to the sound of crying and a booming voice accompanied by pomphrey shushing them "Hagrid if you can not control -" pomphrey started as the half giant sniffed "I know, I'm sorry but it's just so sad, James and Lily are dead" "I know, it's a tragedy but that doesn't mean that you can make such a ruckus, you'll wake up harry " madam pomphrey replied "I best be going, I'm taking the little tyke to his relatives" hagrid said once he calmed down.

Harry froze slightly 'the dursleys ' he thought dread filling his being but it could be different this time, revenge best served cold and all that rubbish and he now had the ability to make them very, very cold, oh he was going to enjoy this emensely.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

The first 2 years really tested Harry's patience, he needed to be able to walk and talk before he tormented his relatives, and they were nice enough still, they changed, fed and bathed him regularly and he had Dudley's old crib. He knew once he turned 3 , that he would be put in the cupboard , not that he minded, as it was near the kitchen, petunia "Forgot" to feed him more and more each day. He knew it was the malnutrition that had stunted his growth last time only managing to reach 5'5 by the time he reached adulthood, his children all had surpassed him by the time they were teens aside from lily, he refused to be that short again regardless if he has children this life or not, besides he'll be in the other bedroom before he grew to big for the cupboard anyways.

For his 4th birthday, he was goven a simple list of chores, he allowed it as they were simple and he didn't mind gardening, however he put his foot down when vernon tried to order him to make make breakfast one morning when petunia was sick. The look of pure terror on Vernon's face when harry brought his power on him would fuel his Patronus for years to come, Everyone in the house learned that day, it was best to leave harry alone and not anger him unless you wished to be scared shitless
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

His first victim was when he was five, a pedophile, he would be near the school everyday offering candy to kids, thankfully any kids who came closer were saved by an older sibling or a nearby teacher, One kid, however wasn't as lucky and was found dead in a ditch the next day. While generally he hated people who preyed on kids or women but after victorie, Harry and the others became vicious when it came to rape. Harry smirked as the man led him into his house, "where's the candy?" Harry asked innocently "it's in the basement, through that door " Dave said, pointing to a wooden door, to the left of the front door. Walking down the stairs harry ignored the various sex contraptions, his smirked widen as he let out his aura, enjoying the way dave paled and stumbled as the cold became uncomfortable  "Oh god" he whimpered falling to his knees " god won't save you dave, he leaves people like you to the demons of hell like me " Harry responded in a cold voice sucking his soul.

"Not that bad, tastes like day old fries" harry mumbled as he sorted through his new memories, it turned out jack had a degree in mechanical engineering, going through the house harry grabbed anything that caught his interest, he was going to need funding if he was going to save wizard kind afterall, what better way then to take it from the mundanes.
------------------------------------------------------------------
Until next time my pups

• mischief managed •