1️⃣9️⃣

" 4 Ravenclaws, Li Su, Terry Boot, Anthony Goldstein and Luna Lovegood, and Six Gryffindors Hermione Granger, Neville Longbottom and the four youngest Weasleys, Nine students, well 10 if you include Lilian Moon from Slytherin, but she's practically one of yours already, That's all" Harry said with a smile "Ten students for one Horcrux? Don't make me laugh, Boy" Voldemort said with a snort causing harry to scowl "Let me make it easier for you to understand, 10 students for the locket or I'll destroy it and the diadem hidden in Hogwarts " Harry replied. A long pause ensured after that, Voldemort's lips curled in contempt, his eyes glowed in his fury, his hand twitching for his wand, finally the dark lord relented "Very well, but I want the diadem too" he demanded causing harry to roll his eyes but stand "Agreed, two Horcruxs for my friends lives" he said "So Mote it be" Voldemort grumbled as the magic snapped sealing the vow.

Harry tossed back Voldemort's wand, surprising the dark lord some when he caught it "I'll be back directly" Harry said before shadowing to grimmuald first, a quick wandless Alohmora later and the cabinet holding the locket opened, once he had the locket he shadowed to a showed corner closed to the room of requirements. He stopped and groaned just before stepping out of the shadows 'I don't have anyway to hide myself, no cloak and no wand to disillusion myself either ' he thought before shadowing to under his bed, quickly standing he opened his trunk to the most secure compartment (the library) , next to his cloak, wand and assortment of books was his collection of stolen wands, he had finished off another witch, this one working in Knockturn, Making his new wand total 7. He grabbed the most compatible wand, one of the wizengamot members before shadowing back to Hogwarts, once he got the diadem, he shadowed from the room to Malfoy Manor, arriving to find Lucius kneeling before Voldemort, he leaned against the wall amused, wondering how long would it take for him to be noticed.

"-Too easy My Lord, a little gold in his pockets and the man would hand over his own wife for slaughter, the only real problem currently is Weasley and his muggle Protection act" Lucius was saying. Voldemort glanced at the corner harry was standing in and smirked at him ince he saw him, "And what are your thoughts on this boy? You really want to protect the children of a muggle-lover?" Voldemort asked, Lucius shoulders and neck tensed harry knew the man was trying not to turn around and see who was there "Just because your incapable of making friends doesn't mean we all are, besides the children aren't their father regardless of the fact they share similar genes, Now that I think about it Snape, never learned that either. I brought your goodies " he replied, pushing himself off of the wall, absently conjuring a bag to place the Horcruxs in. Voldemort held out a hand for the bag looking thoughtful, as harry reached him, Voldemort grabbed the bag in one hand and pulled hatry by his sleeve closer, looking at the wand in his hand.

"That isn't your wand" he commented, harry held up his wand and looked it over, it was a bit worn around the edges "No, it's not" he agreed, Lucius let out a faint sound of surprise from behind harry "that's Kaus Gumboil's wand , he's been missing for over two years " Lucius said. "Oh was that his name?" Hatry asked freeing his arm from Voldemort's grip before turning to Lucius making the blonde's eyes widen further "I never knew" harry added "And what did you do to Mr Gumboil?" Voldemort wondered amused "Mmm, I don't think I'll tell you, he was quite naughty though, selling children in Knockturn alley, he tried selling me but I convinced him it was a bad idea" Harry said offering Voldemort a bright smile. Voldemort cackled while Lucius looked at harry like he couldn't decide if the boy was insane or not , harry winked at him just to watch him choke "You keep your secrets potter, I shall enjoy discovering them" Voldemort commented "And I shall enjoy watching you try. You'll have to forgive my arrogance but in order for the bill to be passed would it go through the Wizengamot or Fudge?" Harry asked the blonde Harry nodded before turning back to Voldemort.

"No more sending death eaters to stalk me or you'll be getting the next one back in pieces " he warned causing Voldemort to cackle, before he walked to the corner and shadowed to diagon alley, he ensured he was in his other form before flooing to the ministry, He had nothing against Mr.weasley, he'd been rather fond of his father-in-law but the man's fondness for mundanes would see them all killed, he couldn't let that bill pass. Luckily harry always kept the ministry cards on him incase he ever had the urge to visit the ministry, allowing him through the wand check with out incident, recording who'd past, harry wished to be a fly on the wall when they realized that 6 missing people had visited the ministry all at once. Having worked in the ministry for 47 years, regardless if it had been a little different, helped garry know exactly where to find information on Wizengamot members, once inside it only took using the vampiric charm on the receptionist, flirting, subtlety asking questions about the members and Legilimency to have the information he needed.
------------------------------------------------------------------
Until the next time Pups

• mischief managed •