4️⃣6️⃣

Harry glanced at his pocket watch "feel free to head for the school now" he told Lillian and her group just as the screaming started "what's going on" lillian demanded "oh, the dark Lord's stopping by" Harry said with a sharp smile just as his ears picked up on the sound of Voldemort's laughter and the sound of Luna, wait luna? "HARRY!" Luna screamed. Harry ran in the direction of the voice 'I swear some one's going to get it today' he swore in fury as he followed his Daughter's voice, he came across Voldemort torturing Hermione, Neville, And Terry, further down a low level death eater was Harming his daughter "Bombarda!" He cast at the death eater, fury overriding his other emotions, once the bastard was dealt with he placed a powerful shield any 6th year would know before turning his attention to Voldemort who's eyes showed guilt for allowing that to happen. "Let them go, snake faced bastard!" Harry demanded, he was well and truly pissed, he saw Anthony grab luna and moved her further away, before carefully summoning other three to him.

"Crucio"Voldemort cast, harry stiffened, refusing to that bastard satisfaction, once the curse lifted the two dueled, Harry made sure to only use spells up to sixth, it'd made sense for a Ravenclaw to read ahead, red and green clashed for what seemed like an eternity, if he wasn't so pissed off, harry would've felt giddy, it's been years since he had a duel this entertaining. Dumbledore finally joined, harry spared a moment's glance at his mate's wand before rushing over to check on his daughter, He knew Anthony looked the other's over, he picked her up and held her in his arms as she curled into him "you weren't supposed to be harmed" He whispered angrily, taking as much of her pain as he could through the link "one minute I was walking and the next some low level grabbed me and started cursing me" Luna whispered as she clung to her second Father, she never wanted to feel like this again, "Can you move?" He asked worriedly "not like you" Luna replied.

"How are they?" He asked Anthony, still holding luna close "they only show signs of the cruciatus curse" He replied, leaning on his dad, while holding his Mate's leg. Hermione shakily raised a hand up to touch a burn that gotten passed his shield causing harry to wince slightly "I'll be okay" he reassured her, she released a choked sob before wrapping her arms around hims, sobs racked her body causing harry to feel a bit guilty, Neville looked at him for a moment, pain showing in his eyes before harry reached out a hand for him, terry curled up next to Anthony, tears streaming down his face. The tale tell sound of apparation told them the dark lord and his death eaters left as Mcgonagall came running over to th, conjuring stretchers for all of them while Dumbledore, the other head's of house and Moody stayed to help the villagers, and distract them from five floating students. He forced himself to remain awake until he assured himself that they were ok, once he knew, he gladly took the needed potions for the cruciatus before falling into a blissful sleep
------------------------------------------------------------------
Until next time my pups

• mischief managed •