1️⃣5️⃣

"I wonder what happened to Professor Quirrell" Anthony commented once the train left the station, He, Terry, Li and Harry had all settled into a compartment together to enjoy each other's company before summer started. "Who cares, he was  Worthless as a teacher anyway" Terry grunted, harry smiled a little, The dark lord had stayed till February before leaving, harry was impressed he managed to wait that long but knowing the Snake face, he'd most likely spent the time ensuring the stone was real and how to use it. Harry for once was excited to go home for the summer, Sirius had been freed and sent to St.Mungous to recuperate after much dithering in the ministry, The healers had said he'd be able to claim guardianship of harry by the end of the summer if not sooner, the Ex-Convict had been writing to harry for the past three months , telling him about himself and asking for stories of harry which he was more then happy to Do. This would be his last summer with the dursleys and he planned to make it hell for them, he might even put vernon out of his misery if the whale irritated him enough.

"What are you doing this summer?" Terry asked looking at those around him "I'm going to be home with my mom" Anthony said looking at Harry slightly, the pair had agreed to meet up the days of the full moon and Harry would Shadow them to the Shrieking shack. Since Anthony's wolf Apollo marked him as pack a couple of moons ago, and after much reassuring Anthony that he was not infected, harry had told him about his rather vampiric abilities, leaving out his reincarnation and the dementor abilities till Anthony was a bit older, though Anthony and Apollo were aware he still had secrets and were more then willing to wait for their only pack member, and first friend as long as it took. "Me and my father are going back to china for a visit, I have missed my cousins a lot" Li said beaming "I'll be enjoying my last summer with my relatives " Harry announced "Admit it, you're just going to end up in the library" Terry teased.

Harry laughed "Probably, what about you?" He asked "Avoiding my brother" Terry said with a grimace "Don't tell your parents you can't do magic, as long as you don't actually do magic you'll be okay, and maybe your brother will leave you alone if he thinks you'll retaliate with magic" harry suggested. "It's worth a shot" terry admitted "I'll see if my father will let me bring a friend, there might be some language issues but it's better than putting up with your brother " Li suggested "And you get to test your Mandarin " Anthony added "Admit it, that would be awesome " harry added "yea it would, if your dad and my parents agree, I would love to go to china " Terry admitted. "I would offer to bring either of you, but..." Li started before being interrupted "you'll just have to take us next year " Harry responded for both of them. "Your godfather is so cool, I wish mine was that cool" terry complained  "what is cool about being in prison for 10 years?" Li asked "Not that bit, you've read the letters, the man's completely insane , but in a wickedly awesome kind of way " Terry said with a laugh getting agreement from Anthony while Li sighed and shook her head.

A knock on their compartment door had them all turning just as it opened to reveal Lillian who looked at Anthony, Li and Terry briefly before focusing in on harry. "You weren't planning on leaving without saying a single thing to me were you?" Lillian accused "Piss off Moon" Terry muttered with a frown, Harry rolled his eyes at the two, Terry was Mundaneborn and Lillians family was just dark enough that she hated him for his blood and He was just proud enough of his mundane parents to hate her for her prejudice. Lillian sniffed in Terry's direction"Something smells in here" She said causing harry to sigh "You two are bloody childish " he muttered making Li Giggle and Anthony chuckle, "I'll be back" he said as he walked to the door as Terry opened his mouth to complain "I'd like to say goodbye to Hermione and Nev before we reach the station, too."He said causing Terry to settle down, as he actually kind of liked the two Gryffindors.

He, Anthony and Li didn't actually spend any time with Hermione and Neville, but neither of them had anything against them, either, It was just that most students didn't make friends outside their own House, and the friendships that did form didn't last long, Harry was just determined enough that his friendships with Hermione, Neville, and Lillian hadn't really been left to die off. It of course helped that harry knew Neville and Hermione better then they know themselves at this moment and he had saved Lilian's life meaning she was determined to keep up with him. Once in the hallway, Harry followed Lillian back to her compartment "I don't know why you hang out with so many mudbloods" Lillian said Harry rolled his eyes at the insult, but didn't care enough to bother arguing it when the people in question weren't there to complain "Hermione and Terry are both fine people. If you ever bothered to look past their blood statuses, you might actually see people you like." He replied "Not likely," Lillian muttered, shoving the door to her compartment open.
------------------------------------------------------------------
Until next time my pups

• mischief managed •