3️⃣6️⃣

Chaos /Sirius~~~~~~~~~~~~~---------------

Chaos /Sirius
~~~~~~~~~~~~~---------------

"we'll be back later, you both need your rest" harry said as he got ready to leave with Sirius "be careful please da-harry" Anthony asked, hoping no one caught his slip "we'll be careful, I promise I'll bring our alpha back in one piece " sirius declared throwing an arm around Harry's shoulder. "Have fun and tell The dark lord to plan the next one away from the full moon" remus added causing everyone to chuckle "i will moony, now make sure my cub gets rest " harry said before disappearing in to the shadows with sirius, changing their looks as they shadowed to the manor. "I love murder and mayhem, don't you Chaos?" Asmodeus asked as they caught up with Voldemort on his walk to the ballroom, "indeed, it fills me with such joy" Chaos returned with a smirk, Voldemort chuckled as he entered the ballroom. The three walked up to the platform, Chaos stood behind Asmodeus "This is Lord Asmodeus and his right hand Chaos, they are valuable allies and you will treat lord Asmodeus as you would me" Voldemort said, piercing some with a sharp glance as he knew they might cause trouble.

"Due to this attack being used as practice and our need to stay under the ministries radar, a while longer, there will not be a dark mark, stretch your magic and creativity once again" Voldemort said as he grabbed hold of Asmodeus's arm, who in turn grabbed Chaos before Apparating to the lab, Voldemort had picked out. Since the dark mark acted as a portkey when Voldemort wished, his followers popped in a few moments later, Voldemort signaled them forward and the trio watched for a moment as a sea of black made it's way into the lab, causing destruction as they went. A few moments later, Voldemort swept into the lab to find his own mundane "1 free prank says I take out more then you" Chaos said with a smirk "your on" Asmodeus returned, shadowing them both into the lab.

Asmodeus finished off his 10th mundane when he felt a curse hit him in the back, biting back a pained sound, he whirled around on the death eater. His disbelieving look cause Asmodeus to look into his mind,  Asmodeus growled loudly, shaking the building in his fury, the curse he was hit with was one to kill a vampire on impact. Asmodeus slammed the death eater against the wall, the air around them froze, trapping the death eater in his nightmares, Asmodeus felt Chaos approach and shared what happened through the pack link, unknowingly informing Anthony and Remus as well. Chaos's growl was less ground shaking but just as terrifying to those present "why are you manhandling my death eater and why was the ground shaking?" Voldemort asked as he moved closer "he attempted to kill me, we're just discussing which would be the best way to torture him " Asmodeus responded "have fun" Voldemort said before turning around and leaving.

"I was thinking of that Wonderful spell you told me about" Chaos said with an evil smirk "the one that drains away your magic or the one that makes your magic turn against you?" Asmodeus asked in return with a grin "the first one" Chaos replied "No Please, My Lord, I'm sorry please!" The death eater begged. The two silently cast the spell, having no wish to share it with their audience, the spell in question was created when an unspeakable tried to replicate the dementors kiss in spell form, it also gave the victims magic to the castor. It was meant for one castor but as the duo found out, multiple people could do it to the same person, it just tore the core in the required amount painfully and drained into the castor's core.

The two turned to their audience "Anyone else want to question my lord?" Chaos asked with a twisted smile that only grew when the present wizards fled. "I believe you both successfully cowed and scared my minions, what did you do?" Voldemort said as he came over "we stole his magic" Chaos said absently "you can do that?" Voldemort asked Horrified. "Yup, an unspeakable tried to recreate the dementors kiss after the ministry destroyed them" Asmodeus said "are you going to kiss him?" Voldemort asked causing Sirius to choke on his laughter "ugh, not an image I needed" Asmodeus replied, "besides there's only two people I wish to kiss" he added mentally, thinking of his mate he hadn't seen in over a few months, anubis constant time in the mortal world was weakening him and he needed to stay in his relm to recharge.
------------------------------------------------------------------
Until next time my pups

• mischief managed •