3️⃣3️⃣

Anthony leaned against harry as they sat in the living room, Hermione and Terry fast asleep in their respective rooms "Alright let's see this letter" Sirius said impatiently "your like a child" harry muttered while grabbing the letter, a quick spell later, showed only those that were marked in someway by the dark lord could handle the letter "that's why it wasn't delivered by owl" Anthony said "yes cub" Harry returned with a smile, opening the letter, clearing his throat he started to read.

"I have no doubt that you are again wondering why I have yet to make a move, if you are even half as intelligent as you appear, you'll know that my people from Azkaban are still recovering. They should be fully recovered by Halloween, and you should expect word of an attack "

Harry shot Sirius a smirk "the bet isn't over till an attack has happened!" Sirius stated a bit paler, since they had no need for money they made the wager one prank free of consequences, whenever the winner wanted.

"You're no doubt wondering why I bothered to send this letter. Maybe it's to infrom an equal of an incoming attack so he isn't surprised, perhaps it's to ask if a certain vampire will be joining any attacks during the school year or if he's only available during breaks, maybe it's because the idea of using Lucius as a delivery owl is amusing"

"The image certainly is amusing " Sirius commented with a laugh "are you going to be going?" Anthony asked intrigued "yes, I'll shadow out of the dorms " Harry replied, absently rubbing a hand through Anthony's hair "I'm coming with, it'll give me a chance to practice some of the spells I found in the black library" Sirius said "Alright, I'll shadow here, help you with a disguise and shadow there" Harry nodded, catching sight of Anthony yawning. "Bed time" harry stated standing up before he helped his cub into his room, laying down with him once they were both comfortable "Good night dad" Anthony mumbled half asleep, Harry's smiled widened till it hurt, "Good night, cub" harry returned before he fell asleep aswell
~~~~~~~~~~~~~---------------

Harry waited until the first day of term, he knew it would annoy the dark lord to wait, but he needed something to entertain himself with. Once he knew for certain everyone in the dorm was asleep aside from Anthony who wanted to make sure he got back safe, he shifted into Asmodeus before shadowing to Voldemort's room, only to find it empty. Asmodeus slipped out of the room and cast a point me, he wasn't far from the meeting room and this room was warded better but nothing can keep death or his master out. With ease, Asmodeus slipped into the room without damaging any of the wards, a light snapped on and a yew wand was pointed at him before he could move. Tom groaned in annoyance, dropping his wand "Potter" he said in an irritated tone "Hi Tom" harry said cheerfully as his appearance shifted back to normal.

"Why are you here?" Tom demanded with a scowl "Just proving, I have no trouble making it to the Halloween attack" Harry replied unbothered "you couldn't have sent an owl?" Tom snapped, harry shrugged "where's the fun in that?, So is your Human form your real form?" Harry wondered. "What's this? Something you don't magically know the answer to?" Tom asked shooting the boy an odd look, harry pouted causing the dark lord to snort before he covered his mouth, his shoulders visibly shaking. Harry pinched himself, before looking at the dark lord again who was now audibly snickering, harry pinched himself harder causing himself to yelp, making the dark lord laugh more, "Shut up!"  Harry hissed, pouting when he went ignored making the dark lord laugh harder.

"Yes, A ritual before my death gave me two forms, I avoid my death eaters when I'm like this, it allows me to go undercover to events like the ball, you knew who I am like this but didn't seem to know this was how I actually look" Tom commented, "I've seen pictures of you from when you went to Hogwarts, you didn't look that much different, only older" harry replied with a shrug, which technically wasn't a lie. "There aren't any pictures of me before I became the dark lord, I didn't allow any" Tom commented, his eyes narrowing slightly 'fuck' harry thought wincing slightly "I've finally caught you in a lie, come on potter, give me a real answer, no more of your insane blabbering " Tom said, his eyes shining with interest
------------------------------------------------------------------
Until next time my pups

• mischief managed •