Finding out your a Spider-Man or Woman

A/N: Just one chapter away from completing the book, anyways I will make request for books from a different fandom.

• Miles:

Female: He would be surprised and be happy for you but also concerned about your mental state, would train with you and understand why you haven't told anyone that you are a spider woman.

Male: He'd be understanding on why you did tell him and would want to test your limit of your abilities, also wants to help you go through everything.

• Gwen:

Female: She will completely understand what you are going through, will help you step by step telling you to do right, helps out with your abilities and skills.

Male: She will be a bit surprised but happy for you and will teach what she can, hopefully you don't go through what she had been through that badly.

• Miguel:

Female: He either knew since he keeps the multiverse in check, or it was an error and disrupt to the canon events, will help you and get you to control everything.

Male: He'd kind of be pissed off if it was a disrupt to the canon events, if he'd find out another way he'd assign someone to help you enhance your abilities and strength.

• Spider-noir:

Female: He will be understanding all the way since he's been through everything you are going through still in the shocking state, will let you know what he knows only if you don't hurt yourself.

Male: Understanding what will happen next and will prepare you for it, regularly spars with him in your free time, still shocked at the fact that you are like him.

• Hobie:

Female: Will be amused thinking that you are joking but will be a bit surprised after knowing the truth, will make sure that you are safe even if you are capable of being fine on your own.

Male: Thinks you are joking but then realizes that it can be true, teaches you to be able to defend and use your abilities, will try and keep you safe knowing that you are able to keep yourself safe.

• Pavitr:

Female: Will be a bit of upset for you not telling him thinking that you didn't trust him enough, will support you physically and emotionally, more mental breaks than before.

Male: Thinks that you didn't trust him enough to tell him, support with everything just so you can be okay, pays more attention to you than he already has been doing.

• Peter B:

Female: Kind of chill about it so he doesn't really react to it, shitty teacher if it's your first experience so don't expect him to be good. Proud of you no matter what.

Male: Chill about it, not much of a good teacher to things, is proud that you save people if you are experienced or not, teaches a few stuff just in case if something goes wrong.

• Web-Slinger:

Female: Obviously really surprised about the information, will treat you the same he's always been doing but just a little more care and attention now days.

Male: Supportive as always, will need time to think about this, more attention in case something will happen.

• Margo:

Female: Will respect your decisions if you want to keep it from everyone else, still sees you as the same from before.

Male: Support and respect from anywhere you are going, will ask to show your powers if they are different from hers.

• Ben:

Female: Dramatic overload when he finds out, will rant dramatically but will be happy that he's not the only one.

Male: Dramatic from beginning to end, maybe will ask Miguel for you to join the spider society if you want to be in it.

• Ganke:

Female: Is really shocked that he passes out for hours, if he knew already knew miles was Spider-Man he wouldn't be that shocked.

Male: Shocked and passes out when he sees you in your dorm, if he knows Miles is Spider-Man he will be less shocked and will be likely to not pass out for that long.

Word count: 681