Gwen x Bold Reader p.1

I sit in my classroom laying my head in my hand waiting for the class to start.
A girl with blond hair comes in the classroom and sits one row beside me.
The teacher does her lesson, I finish my work early so I decide to sleep a bit.
I feel a tap on my shoulder and move my head to the side.
The teacher looks at me with a slight disappointed look.
"Can I help you?" I ask annoyed a bit, the teacher scowls at me a bit.
"This isn't a sleeping period." She says crossing her arms."
"Don't get mad at me because kids aren't passing this class." I say resting my chin on the desk.
"Go be concerned about kids who are actually failing this class." I continue before closing my eyes.
The teacher speaks up, "Still you haven't fin-", "Finished already." I cut her off holding up my finished work.
She stays silent before walking in front of the class quickly.
I sigh and bury my face in my arms and sleep for a bit.
I wake up unexpectedly, feeling someone staring at me.
Confusion is covering me entirely as I glance around the room.
To see the same girl from before staring at me, our eyes meet.
I raise an eyebrow looking her up and down, she looks away.
I roll my eyes and continue to sleep.
Only to wake up again unexpectedly, I groan a bit rubbing my face.
Class ends and so does school, I look around and spot the girl.
I walk up to her, "Hey, do you have some sort of staring problem." I ask.
"You seem to be staring at me a little too much." I say getting closer to her.
"Sorry, it's just a thing I do when I see new people or students." She says.

Word count: 310