Canon Event

• Miles:

- He would do anything to keep you alive, he would feel so depressed that he won't even talk to anyone or eat if he didn't succeed, visits your grave crying.

• Gwen:

- She will mourn over your death the hardest ever since her best friend, then she will actually promise to not do friends.

• Miguel:

- Despite being moody he will be so fucking depressed that he's mad all the time and will just stick to his work tiredly constantly thinking of you.

• Spider-noir:

- He will try and be positive but he just can't do that without you, he constantly thinks about you and blames himself for your death.

• Hobie:

- He tried avoiding you so you wouldn't get close to him and die, but he just loved you so much that he couldn't handle anything, depression for weeks.

• Pavitr:

- Depression when he found out and cried several times a days thinking about you, tries to move on but still thinks about you, tried killing himself once.

• Peter B:

- Is really upset and when Mayday finds out she will cry for her "mama" when she see that you're not there, tries to be strong for you.

• Web-Slinger:

- He couldn't handle your death that long even Giddy didn't handle it, he took some time off from being Spider-Man visiting your grave.

• Margo:

- She won't really take it lightly since it's been a long time since she had someone that cared about her, she cries a lot.

• Ben:

- This time he was not dramatic, he was dead serious and crying so much he actually was depressed for so long.

• Ganke:
(Not a Spider-Man so I'll do a random cause of a death)

- When he found out what happened his grades were slipping really bad, felt numb for months and couldn't forgive himself.

Word count: 305