Jealousy

• Miles: 7/10

- He won't be fully jealous unless the person starts flirting with you or getting close.
- Probably will act like nothing was wrong with him during your time together.

• Gwen: 4/10

- She won't be jealous so quickly, she will silently think she's not good enough.
- Will not talk about her feeling unless you continually ask her.

• Miguel: 8/10

- This man has been through a lot, him being jealous is the beginning of chaos.
- He is very territorial of what's his, will not admit he was jealous.

• Spider-noir: 7.5/10

- Like I said the men in that year like to hit on lots of women.
- He will have you close to him mostly at all times when you go out.

• Hobie: 8.1/10

- Despite him not believing consistency he will make sure people know you're his.
- Will make sure you're comfortable before doing anything violent.

• Pavitr: 9/10

- This man is clingy remember? He will be upset if someone gets close.
- He will keep to himself and will stutter when you suspect any jealousy from him.

• Peter B: 5/10

- It depends on how this man is feeling, he will be violent sometimes.
- 50/50% chaos or him just making sure your okay with others.

• Web-Slinger: 8.9/10

- Like Spider-noir men like to hit on multiple woman in those centuries.
- Will get violent if he needs to but otherwise he'll lead you away from them.

• Margo: 6.8/10

- She will always make sure you fine with others if not she will take you home.
- On her mood she will be mad and will express her feelings when she feels like it.

• Ben: 10/10

- This emo teen is well...a whole different story than others.
- He will flex on how he is a good partner in front of the person causing them to leave.

• Ganke: 7.1/10

- He will be quiet the whole time just staring at the person with jealousy.
- Will eventually tell you what's bothering him quietly and will get over it.

Word count: 343