Dates

• Miles:

- If you knew he was Spider-Man he would swing around New York for a while, if you didn't know then he would buy you some ice cream.

• Gwen:

- If you knew she would also take you swinging around, if not she would have some music or band date.

• Miguel:

- If you knew he would basically show the experience of being Spider-Man except for the brutal stuff, if not he would take you to eat at a fancy restaurant.

• Spider-noir:

- He would go take you to the bar with him for a while, if you did know he would let you try his webs, with his supervision of course.

• Hobie:

- If you knew, he would take you out swinging and then get food after, if you didn't, he would let you try do piercings on him.

• Pavitr:

- If you knew he would also take you swinging, feed the strays, if you didn't know he would take you to a cafe or make hand made things for you.

• Peter B:

- Even if he's an old man, he would be willing to take you out to eat at a restaurant, will let you try his webs.

• Web-Slinger:

- Horse rides...(not that type of ride) going to the saloon for a small or big drink, will do what you want to do.

• Margo:

- Gaming sessions are on and expect her to win most of the time (mostly all) and then some junk food sessions too.

• Ben:

- He will treat you to go watch a movie with him, doesn't matter which one as long as you are happy he is, will eat all the popcorn.

• Ganke:

- He will take you to a small little arcade close where you guys are, after he will take you to a fast food restaurant and then gift you accessories.

Word count: 308