Hobie x Male Reader

Requested by: @thecursedpossom

Teasing, that's what Hobie would do, but what I also do too.
It's kind of our way of expressing our love or playing with each other.
Whenever he teases me, I tease him back..maybe sometimes a little too much...I am kidding it's all the time/when I get the chance.
But it's really fun getting a reaction out of my boyfriend.
Me and Hobie were chilling at my place, on the couch watching TV.
I wanted more popcorn, so I stood up and headed to the kitchen and grabbed a popcorn pack and gently placed it into the microwave.
I feel Hobie's arms snake around my waist and kiss my neck.
Feeling my face flush, as I hear him chuckle, "Aw did I get you all blushing?" He says teasing me.
Whenever I am blushing or a bit vulnerable, Hobie gets a little too 'happy' for his own good.
I turn my body towards him, wrapping my arms around his neck.
"Not as much as 'excited' as you are." I say teasing him back before grabbing the popcorn that finished and walking back to the couch.
Leaving Hobie and his little 'friend' in the kitchen in shock.
I smirk a bit and eat pieces of popcorn, waiting for Hobie to come to his senses.
He comes back and sits down not saying a word, glancing at him.
Noticing that his body radiating some heat, I instantly knew he was embarrassed but not like bad embarrassed, but like excited embarrassing.
I always knew that I can tease really good, and he knew it too.
Grabbing him by the hips and placing him on my lap and hugging him from behind.
I hear him gasp a bit, "Luv what are you doin?" He asks.
Chuckling a bit I speak up, "Aw did I get you all blushing?" Using his words.
He places his hands on my arms and hums a bit leaning back on me.
I place kisses on his cheek, before placing his next to me and put an arm around his shoulder.
"Y'know you love it when I tease you back." I say smugly.
"Yeah, makes me love you more." He says smiling at me.
We continue to watch the movie cuddled up together .
"...Wanna help me out with my 'problem'." Hobie says fast.
"...What?" I say confused, turning my face to him.
"What?" Hobie says looking at me, acting all confused

Word count: 410