Villain

• Miles:

- He'd be so shocked and upset that you were a villain, stoped talking for while but tried to get you to be good, asked about your backstory and the cause of this, thought about his uncle and the causes.

• Gwen:

- Disbelief and crying she'd never wanted to think that you were a villain, isolated herself from you for a few weeks, making you come clean and deciding if she should be a hero or forgive you.

• Miguel:

- He was so angry that it took all of his energy to not try and harm you, but it's you he'd never think about you being a villain, tried to tell himself to forgive you, held a small grudge when he did.

• Spider-noir:

- He'd be shocked that you were a villain, fought you but stoped since you were someone he loved, he'd make you leave him alone but he didn't want you to leave deep down so he tried to make you good.

• Hobie:

- Shock is what he feels and a bit of curiosity, he tries to know why you became one but with caution, after he knows what happened he will make sure he will be better if you stop.

• Pavitr:

- He'd feel so betrayed, didn't know if he wanted you gone or not a villain, blamed himself for thinking it's his fault, you reassured him it wasn't and explained, he tried to make you good which worked.

• Peter B:

- He needed time to think about the information that he found out, made sure you kept your distance and then had a talk, he made you promise that you would stop or you'll stop seeing him and Mayday.

• Web-Slinger:

- The first thing he did was try and arrest you, but he couldn't, his love for you was too powerful to do anything, held a grudge but made sure you didn't go any crime.

• Margo:

- She tried to understand why you became what you are, had to hold you accountable, only for a few days, made sure that you stop doing anything harmful or dangerous to others.

• Ben:

- He'd had every right to break down and his world fell apart, held back from fighting you and turning you in, you guys had a talk and you promised to never do anything.

• Ganke:

- Just be so shocked and amazed but scared at the same time, he asked to know about everything and why you haven't done anything to him, you stoped a bit of villainy but not enough.

Word count: 420