Their favorite thing about you

• Miles:
It's everything but it's your eyes that he loves the most.
Even if they are dark or bright he loves to stare into your eyes.
(Staring into your soul 👁️👄👁️)

• Gwen:
She likes how much you are willing to help people with such gentle care.
From babies to elders, she loves how much you care for others.

• Miguel:
He really likes your determination and straightforward personality towards things you like or don't like.
It's like saying he has a thing for it, he might mentally prepare to almost smile during the worst or good parts of a conversation.

• Spider-noir:
He likes your laid back demeanor, being able to stay calm.
It can be in the worst places or times possible but you stay calm.
He really enjoys it.

• Hobie:
He likes your short temper and your waist, he likes seeing you mad.
And will grab your waist just to either make you calm down or make you more mad.
It's a 50/50 of either being calm or mad at him once he does it.

• Pavitr:
He loves everything of you, but if he had to choose which he loved most.
It's your love for animals, since he helps feed strays you will probably help.
If you're even GOD tier with animals, he might call you "The Animal Whisperer."

• Peter B:
He likes your hips...that's all I'm saying, I think it's pretty self explanatory.
He likes to grab and squeeze on them, even if there's hip dips (everyone has them, there's a fucking dip in their bones, it's just some people have wider bones.)

• Web-Slinger:
He loves your hair, even if it's short, long, medium, straight, wavy, curly (sorry people who don't have hair 😭.)
He loves to play with it, gets him unfocused on his stress if he is stressed.

• Spider-Byte:
She loves your hands, she will hold or play with your fingers if she's nervous or clingy.
You don't mind at all, it's funny towards you.
She gets flustered when she tries to do it, if she is struggling to, you help her hold your hand.

• Ben:
He loves your nose, he just casually just boops your nose on a basis.
Whoever you are with or whenever you are he WILL boop the nose.

Word count: 390

A/n: I tried to make this work 🧍🏾‍♀️