Miles x Villain Reader pt.1

Y/n Pov:

Running away as fast as I can from any police officers chasing me
I had stolen lots of valuable stuff that the good part of New York has.
And of course I managed to escape as always, they don't know how to catch criminals.
Looking around every few minutes just in case there's some hero around.
Walking some more, I finally stop at a small little hideout and place my bag down which I put the stuff I had stolen.

Peaking inside my bag to see what exactly I had stolen.
I notice highly expensive jewelry and accessories, what caught me surprised was a USB port but it was different.
It had an A on it also saying Alchemax on the bottom of the A.
Also noticing I had stolen someone's computer even if anyone could afford it.
Connecting the USB to the computer waiting for it to download to the files.
Of course I knew that I had an Alchemax Organization in New York.
I mean who wouldn't want to know what they have been doing.

I go to files and click on the video that showed up and wait for it to play.
After some waiting it shows some person who looks like a...cow?
Confused as I keep watching the video what seems to be a person, it's skin is mostly white with black spots on its body.
It was a male, still looking at the video I look around the video and notice something.
This was an entire different Alchemax, it was more bigger and advanced.
The video ends in a pause, I close the computer and think to myself.

Not long after I see some sort of static coming from behind me and an orange color lighting up.
Turing around to spot a big orange ish red colored portal.
Looking around before looking back at it, I reach out a hand before pulling my hand back to my body.
"Y/n the hell you doin, I'm not gonna be like those white people in horror movies." I say to myself.
I turn around expecting the portal to close and leave me alone.
But it did the complete opposite, the portal got bigger.

Unexpectedly, it tried to suck me into the portal, I fall into my back still getting sucked in.
Grabbing a near by pipe I grab onto it, letting out straining groans as I try to hold on as much as I can.
Feeling my fingers slowly start to slip away from the pipe.
"FUCK" I yell before taking my hands off the pipe, allowing to be pulled in the portal.
Feeling intense pain throughout my whole body as go through a "roller coaster" inside the portal.
Suddenly my vision and everything went silent and black.

Word count: 468