Breakup

A/N: I was having a bad day so I made a sad chapter sooo sorry pookies.

• Miles:

- The reason for this is because mostly of him slacking in school and not asking for help when he needs it, he's a little too reckless when he's capturing villains and you left.

• Gwen:

- The reason is because of how much she would lie to you, and mostly not opening up to you to know why she would do that and couldn't really trust her anymore.

• Miguel:

- The reason is him being too focused on work and building up his stress, he thought that you were a distraction to him, so with no second thought he ended it with a bit of remorse.

• Spider-noir:

- The reason was because he was flirting with another girl but it was getting a little too handsy for comfort, you weren't a jealous person like that but it crossed the line and he didn't do anything to stop it.

• Hobie:

- The reason was that he really didn't do anything to help keep the relationship, he didn't make you guys a title as romantic partners because of him not believing consistency.

• Pavitr:

- The reason is despite everything being good, it was Miguel, you were his canon event and it would break him if you died, so sadly he had to end everything with you and regrets it everyday.

• Peter B:

- The reason is from him not being responsible enough, everything is mostly chaotic and you have to deal with it, it's very tiring to set things straight how they originally were so you left but visit for Mayday.

• Web-Slinger:

- The reason is of all the stress both of you had from villains trying to use you as bait to get him, he didn't want to get you hurt and so you both thought it was best to end it.

• Margo:

- The reason is because of her parents, they didn't really like you despite seeing their daughter being happy with someone she trusts, you ended it hoping somebody you could be back with her.

• Ben:

- The reason is because of how self obsessed he was and didn't make you feel like you were loved, you tried talking about it but he didn't really listen so you ended it.

• Ganke:

- The reason is him not really opening up to you like Gwen but it was fine but it didn't really help you know anything about him so you didn't know if something was wrong so you called it quits.

Word count: 424