Web-Slinger x Female Villian Reader pt.2/last part

After a while what seems to be like a town in my sight.
Ashe slows down a bit, walking near the small like town.
I get a few glances from the strangers, and a few quiet comments.
Not trying to deal with anyone's bullshit, I give anyone a glare who looks at me weird.
Continuing to glare, Ashe then stops me at some saloon.
I get off her and pat her body as she waits.
Stepping inside the bar, getting more and more stares.
Walking up to a stool and sitting down.
The whole bar is silent before a random guy speak up, "What's a pretty thing like ya doin here?"
Breathing in a most likely hateful thing before speaking, "Just dropping by."
The man possibly a cowboy chuckles and looks at everyone else who is watching everything silently before looking back at me.
I mentally roll my eyes, the bartender then hands me a shot of whiskey.
"It's in the house girl." The bartender says before cleaning a glass mug with a handkerchief.
I drink the small glass of whiskey before hearing the man once again.
"Y'know...we people don't do well with strangers." He says grasping his gun on his holster.
I glance at his hand on his gun before looking up at him.
Setting the glass down and resting my arms on the table.
"So how about you come with me and we'll call it even." He says getting closer to me.
"Nah I'm good." I say playing with the small shot cup with my hand.
I heard the man groan before grabbing my arm and putting his gun to my face.
"I told ya once I won't tell ya again." He says threatening me.
I raise an eyebrow, "You sure you want to do that?" I say.
"What are you gonna do?" He says laughing a bit, everyone chuckling a bit.
I smile and hum before grabbing his hand, using my other hand to twist his hand.
Making him drop his gun, I swipe his feet and twisting his arm.
I then put on of my legs on his upper back, putting weight on him.
And taking out one of my weapons which is a gun and held it to the side of his head.
"Don't put your fucking hands on me." I spat at him pressing the gun to his head more.
He nods quickly before I let him go, and walk out the saloon.
Ashe is still there and neighs at me before biting my hair a bit.
I chuckle and pat her before getting on top of her and tugging on her hair a bit.
She then takes me to a little house that's close to the saloon.
Again unfortunately I glitched again, gaining a whiny from Ashe.
I calm down a bit, going throws my bag from before and spotting fruits.
I feed Ashe a few fruits for a while before seeing the same man talking to a cowboy with a red mask, and a horse with..the same mask?
The cowboy nods as the man from before points my way.
After a while the cowboy gets on the horse trotting towards me and Ashe.
The cowboys horse then stops in front of us.
"Good evening ma'am." The cowboy says tilting his hat at me.
I nod back at him with a glare.
"Folks had been saying that a female stranger assaulted a man in a saloon." The cowboy says.
"You got a description?" I say knowing damn well it's me.
"Yeah a fella gave me a description and directions, and frankly it's you who did the assault." He says to me.
"You have a name cowboy?" I ask feeding Ashe the last fruit.
"Web-Slinger." The cowboy says getting off his horse.
I hum, "I ain't assaulting no one, matter of fact the man assaulted me." I say to him.
"He didn't need to get handsy with me when he didn't have his way." I say crossing my arms.
Web-Slinger stays silent, I glance at his figure and notice a high tech watch.
"This is the west from back then, how you get a high tech watch?" I ask suspiciously.
He glances at his watch before looking at me shocked.
"You ain't from this dimension are ya." He says putting his hand on his holster walking closer to me.
"Dimension?" I ask confused.
He stops, "Just as I expected, you're an anomaly." he speaks to me.
"Is that why I've been glitching?" I ask.
"Sure is Darlin." He says using a pet name for me.
"Who you calling darlin?" I ask him, a part of me not complaining.
"You." Web-Slinger says plainly.
He raises the watch towards him and clicks a button which opens a portal.
He hands me a bracelet.
"So you don't glitch and all." He says before getting on his horse.
I put the watch on as Ashe nibbles on my hair a bit before nuzzling her mouth to my face.
Petting her a bit, as Web-Slinger watches me interact with Ashe.
"Come with me darlin so we can get ya home." He says.
I blink before getting on top oh Ashe and lightly grasping her hair.
"If we go darlin, ladies first." He says moving to the side a bit.
Me and Ashe slowly go inside the portal with of course Web-Slinger following after me.

Word count: 905